CFHF Fantasy League Part XXV - Point and laugh at YMCMBYOLO! Prospect draft May 1st/Main July 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I don't know who is picking for the black nights so I pm'd both Savoie & TooGoodreau to be safe

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
100TG, you have no idea how close I was to picking Stone over Beauchemin or Perreault in the 10th.
I was surprised he was still there. I had 3 defenseman pegged for my pick at 23 and when all 3 were on the board at that pick I decided to grab Soderberg and wait to 27 since I figured it was safe that at least 1 would make it through the following 3 picks. I like how Stone put up a good number of points while still getting a fair number of hits/blocks. Beauch would have probably been in that group too but I was positive you would grab him :laugh:

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I have no objection to anyone's picks so far.

Except for that Buch guy. I have no idea who that is, and it makes me feel bad. :laugh:
Rangers 3rd round pick from a few years back, just signed his ELC somewhat recently has been tearing up the KHL

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Rangers 3rd round pick from a few years back, just signed his ELC somewhat recently has been tearing up the KHL

29 points in 40 RS games, then 3 points in 14 playoff games is "tearing it up?" :help:

All that indicates is that he has NHL potential, not that he's ready to be an impact player in the NHL.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Alright, well thank you to TooGoodreau for his help.

You can drop the facade and go back to being a fan of Intangibles now.

WeegarUnderwood

Fan of Intangibles
Jan 13, 2014
Vancouver, B.C
yup i theoretically could have made my first pick we got rained out for camping but i figured ill give the rookie a shot at making a pick and see where it went

Haha well hopefully it's a decent pick

Alright, well thank you to TooGoodreau for his help.

You can drop the facade and go back to being a fan of Intangibles now.

Anytime, it was fun.

Haha I will cherish that Backstrom jersey

Best of luck to everyone for the rest of the draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad