CFHF Fantasy League Part XXV - Point and laugh at YMCMBYOLO! Prospect draft May 1st/Main July 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I had The Dion in my sights for my pick too, contemplated going with a different D, but meh.

I feel like Marian Hossa, is one of those big names you just have to ignore when it comes to fantasy. Even when he's producing, he's a big hole in every non-offensive category. No offence. :p:

WeegarUnderwood

Fan of Intangibles
Jan 13, 2014
Vancouver, B.C
I feel like Marian Hossa, is one of those big names you just have to ignore when it comes to fantasy. Even when he's producing, he's a big hole in every non-offensive category. No offence. :p:

Yeah I was looking at Ryan Mcdonagh and was like "wow there's a pretty big name, wonder why he's available" then I look at hits, pims, blocked shots etc and then I was like oh yeah. Fantasy is cool :p

Kipper933

Remember the Kipper
Jul 10, 2002
Toronto, ON
Visit site
All offense, baby... I think Hossa could have one last big year this season. He shot about half of his regular SP last year and his regular linemate Toews also had an off-year. There should be some more PP time available with the losses of PP1 regular Shaw and he also won't be losing any minutes to Teravainen. His main competition for playing time will be rookies/vet fillers that are signed.

He still contributes to more cats than a 30-point grinder will.

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
Potential Terrors lineup at this point:

Eriksson - Crosby - Malkin
? - Brassard - Perry
Dubois(?) - Shipachyov - Oshie
? - ? - ?

Weber - Giordano
Seabrook - ?
? - ?

Quick
Hellebuyck

Last edited:
May 27, 2012
Earth
My team so far.

Schwartz - Couture - Wheeler
Beleskey - Plekanec - Radulov
? - Nielsen - ?
? - Glendening- ?

Carlson - Klingberg
Faulk - Phaneuf
Alzner - ?

Rask
?

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Since I filled up the available players list properly, I'm less worried about this wait between picks. There are lots of guys I want about the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad