CFHF Fantasy League Part XI- Regular Season in Full Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Monahan

JIMMIES ARE RUSTLED
Nov 25, 2011
Murrica
so happy my team decided to show up the last couple days. I'm just glad Fluery didn't get a cheap shut out against those Sabres today!!

I've got more players playing tomorrow, and there's little to no chance Reimer and the Leafs will play a tight game in a back to back. I like my chances this week!

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Awful week for Intangibles. I just want to get out of this matchup and move on. And it looks like MTM will make his 3 goalie starts after all, so there goes my dream of getting all three goalie categories by default.

Sean Monahan

JIMMIES ARE RUSTLED
Nov 25, 2011
Murrica
pretty sure the fantasy turnaround player so far is Michael Del Zotto. Berube and the Flyers are perfect for him but to his credit he's stepped up big time and is having a great year as a result.

his wheels on the other hand...

MonahanTheMan

Pray for Flames
Jul 10, 2013
Bellingham, WA
Awful week for Intangibles. I just want to get out of this matchup and move on. And it looks like MTM will make his 3 goalie starts after all, so there goes my dream of getting all three goalie categories by default.

This is a ****storm in general and I didn't set my lineup yesterday as well. I think we would both like to walk this one off.

Also Anton Forsberg blows

Kanye

Life of Pablo
Feb 25, 2012
Chicago
Basically just need Richards or Vlassic to score. And a couple more blocks to tie it up.

Got absolutely dismantled by ridiculously good goaltending.

Sean Monahan

JIMMIES ARE RUSTLED
Nov 25, 2011
Murrica
ugh Reimer was just good enough to pull off a tie for Unlimited Checking. In hindsight should've started Smith against Anaheim :laugh:

either way good job bae

Kanye

Life of Pablo
Feb 25, 2012
Chicago
Yep basically the same thing with Nogger. I should be losing but goaltending has held me up. Nogger has 16 point lead over me.

Every other stat was close, except for goalies.

It's okay. It happens. Head to head is such a crapshoot anyways, but thats what makes it fun.

Sean Monahan

JIMMIES ARE RUSTLED
Nov 25, 2011
Murrica
I picked up Moulson, not expecting much but I have the room to take a risk on a player like him if he gets going.

just picked up Josh Bailey who will be back for the week. Hopefully he'll be the spark of your Islander boys as he was depended upon before his injury.

The waiver wire has saved my season. Kelly, Boyle, Neil, Beleskey, Tanev, Gunnarsson, and now Bailey :laugh: All of them with the exception of Bailey have contributed.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
just picked up Josh Bailey who will be back for the week. Hopefully he'll be the spark of your Islander boys as he was depended upon before his injury.

The waiver wire has saved my season. Kelly, Boyle, Neil, Beleskey, Tanev, Gunnarsson, and now Bailey :laugh: All of them with the exception of Bailey have contributed.

Yeah Raffl was a good pick up for me until he got hurt, and I'm hoping Moulson can find his game.

KITN, man I really feel for you. You've had 2 very good weeks, and have done enough where you should win, but yet you've come up short. I had a rough start last year and still made it, I think you're going to have a similar run.

My boys put up 48 points this week, including 23 PPP. I wanted to crack 50 but I'll take it.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Week 4 Power Rankings:

1 Crosby's Chiclets
2 Hamilton Slackberry
3 The Techno Union
4 Off the Post AINEC
5 Wheeling Dusters
6 Quick Six
7 Generic Team Name
8 Flaming HorseHeads
9 Intangibles
10 The Black Knights
11 Flaming Wings
12 Girouxsalem
13 The Terrors
14 Ovechkin Persei 8
15 §moke§creen
16 Fleury14
17 FluffyPinkPonies
18 Pressbox Millionaire

tfong

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2008
www.instagram.com
Week 4 Power Rankings:

1 Crosby's Chiclets
2 Hamilton Slackberry
3 The Techno Union
4 Off the Post AINEC
5 Wheeling Dusters
6 Quick Six
7 Generic Team Name
8 Flaming HorseHeads
9 Intangibles
10 The Black Knights
11 Flaming Wings
12 Girouxsalem
13 The Terrors
14 Ovechkin Persei 8
15 §moke§creen
16 Fleury14
17 FluffyPinkPonies
18 Pressbox Millionaire

Haha im such an anomaly. 3rd in actual standing

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Haha im such an anomaly. 3rd in actual standing

I feel like you say this every week. :laugh:

So far you've played the 9th, 14th, 16th and 18th teams in the standings. Also, the Flames are 4th in the conference, but you don't see them on anyone's power rankings either. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad