CFHF Fantasy League Part XI- Regular Season in Full Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aug 3, 2010
Yeah Sabres are garbage but I definitely would have thought Moulson would be the lone bright spot for consistency on the team

The most consistent player fantasy-wise on that team is Enroth and that's because he sucks but he's still the starter so he'll at least fulfill the games-played requirement. :laugh:

Aug 3, 2010
And Moulson scores his first goal of the season tonight. :laugh: Typical, right?

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
A little more respectable numbers now phew :laugh:

also now that your team is on fire, I'm glad I don't have to play you in the regular season anymore :laugh::handclap:

I already have 13pts tonight! :amazed:

Tavares and Okposo haven't started yet, I'm currently at 19 PP points to. Can't wait to see this weeks power rankings. TFG could still tie me if his goaltending beats mine tonight, our match could actually come down to hits. I don't think I can do any worse than tie at this point though.

May 27, 2012
Earth

Tavares and Okposo haven't started yet, I'm currently at 19 PP points to. Can't wait to see this weeks power rankings. TFG could still tie me if his goaltending beats mine tonight, our match could actually come down to hits. I don't think I can do any worse than tie at this point though.

That is 1 less then I have gotten in the week so far :laugh:

Sean Monahan

JIMMIES ARE RUSTLED
Nov 25, 2011
Murrica

When Jake or Wayner scores G also scores :yo:

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
after tonight you should feel WAAAAAY better about Letang for Kucherov :laugh:

good job bae :heart:

I'm starting to like it better for sure. If Kris starts to find his offensive game again on that PP, he's a huge addition to my backend. I needed a point producing dman a lot more than a winger to. I do like Kuckerov though, he's probably a keeper this year and he looks he's on the verge of becoming a huge player. I think he'll be next years Taresenko.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
That about seals it I would think for this week, Halak with the shutout and Stalock picks up a W as well, I had a pretty convincing win over a really good team. TFG a had a week offensively similar to what I had against Sean Monahan, and I probably had what was my best week overall since I joined this league last season.

Sometimes you just get lucky, I was incredibly nervous going into this week about losing to the defending champs. I am sure glad I've already faced the Horseheads, Girouxsalem and Slackberry this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad