CFHF Fantasy League Part XI- Regular Season in Full Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Lehtera looks like a steal of a pickup. I'm still so pissed I didn't grab him, I literally missed picking him by a matter of hours.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Just dropped Hampus Lindholm. Wanted to remind everyone that he's still my prospect for 6 more games, so don't pick him up until then (he won't be available after that, though).

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Wow my goalie stats just got destroyed

Trade me Rask. I'll take that bum off your hands. It'll cost you though ;)

UC, maybe you should of packed up your team and shipped them to Shanghai with you to hide from the embarrassment of the beat down I'm laying on your team right now.

Last edited:

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
That's funny. I was just thinking earlier whether it would be possible to pry Kadri away from whoever owned him while his value was low. And then I went out to see Interstellar and when I come back the chance is already gone. :(

tfong

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2008
www.instagram.com
That's funny. I was just thinking earlier whether it would be possible to pry Kadri away from whoever owned him while his value was low. And then I went out to see Interstellar and when I come back the chance is already gone. :(

I think unless he changes teams his production isnt going to change a whole lot right now. 40-50 points and sub 50% in faceoffs.

Dont think he'll suddenly change over night.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Peter Holland has been outplaying Kadri anyways

and I picked him up :naughty:

Should we bet who finishes the season with more points? :naughty:

I am very delighted to hear that others had in interest in Kadri and that he landed on the good fellas.

On another note, me and Feel the Heat have made quite a few deals together and the weird thing is we usually both seem to win them for what we want out of the deals.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Guys, I added Gonchar but will be looking to trade him if he looks like a gooder with Montreal. Already 3 hits in one period and change! Just looking for a minor pick upgrade for his services.

King In The North

Sean Bennett
Jul 9, 2007
Winterfell
TRADE:

Hamilton Slackberry sends Bo Horvat + 12th round pick to

Fleury14 for:

Johnathan Huberdeau + 16th round draft pick

Note: Bo Horvat is currently a prospect in the FA pool, I'll make room for Hub effective immediately

MonahanTheMan

Pray for Flames
Jul 10, 2013
Bellingham, WA
TRADE:

Hamilton Slackberry sends Bo Horvat + 12th round pick to

Fleury14 for:

Johnathan Huberdeau + 16th round draft pick

Note: Bo Horvat is currently a prospect in the FA pool, I'll make room for Hub effective immediately

Confirmed. Hopefully Horvat turns out to be the stud I think he'll be and Huberdeau can get his swagger back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad