CFHF Fantasy League Part XI- Regular Season in Full Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
I've had another really solid start to the week in my match against TFG. Today is a huge day for both of us. He's either going to catch me in some categories or else I'm hoping to put a little more distance between us. I've already given up on the FO's, there is no way I'll catch him, the Horseheads have the best FO team in our league this season.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
OP8 holding steady over Quick Six as we pass the midway point of the week...

Quick Six right now:

backyard-roller-coaster.jpg

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I've had another really solid start to the week in my match against TFG. Today is a huge day for both of us. He's either going to catch me in some categories or else I'm hoping to put a little more distance between us. I've already given up on the FO's, there is no way I'll catch him, the Horseheads have the best FO team in our league this season.

Actually, the Black Knights do.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
I'm setting my lines in advance guys, as I'll be out of town starting tomorrow (Friday) and won't be back till Tuesday. Going to be in Chicago for the long weekend. I might be on HF and such when I'm on wifi but I have to set my lines in advance.

Hoping my guys can carry me to a win this week. :)

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
So far tonight my three goalies have 68 saves on 69 shots. Of course, I'm only starting Allen out of the three of them.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Yup, Anderson with the shutout. Make that three shutouts by my goalies while on the bench. So far two while actually in my lineup. Allen trying to tie things up for the good guys with half a period to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad