CFHF Fantasy League Part IV - General Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
So... where are we at right now? Are we breaking for the actual, real-life draft? It's been about 24 hours since the last pick. I think.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I was also hoping that the OP in the draft thread could be updated to account for recent picks and trades. I think it would help to keep straight who's picking where. I know that I picked even though the boards still said it wasn't my pick to make.

Also, maybe it would be a good idea for everyone to state the name of their team when they pick to prevent having to cross-check with this thread.

:)

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
I have my own document for trades, do you want me to upload it sometime today or tomorrow?

Sorry about not updating the title.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I have my own document for trades, do you want me to upload it sometime today or tomorrow?

Sorry about not updating the title.

I just meant that box on the first post which has a list of picks and players taken. It has the word 'code:' above it. I also have my own document listing the positions of my own picks, players I'm targeting etc. By the way, all of my players selected so far have been in my top 13. ;)

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Thanks for updating, FlamesRule. Just a note regarding trades (just the one I did, anyway), the 12th overall pick went from Heat to Lupul, not the other way around. Also, the fourth pick in the 12th round now belongs to me. In exchange, Pink Panthers' 21st and 22nd round picks belong to RockyMtnHeat.

tfong

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2008
www.instagram.com
Shouldn't the winner have a pick this round and lose the very last round, otherwise it's not much of a reward to win if the addition keeper is actually his first round pick.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
Ok, we'll do that.

Also, check the thread yourself people to see when you're up. I don't want to keep PMing you guys!

Last edited:

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
so did "Urine Trouble"'s pick get switched from Burrows to Stepan? Because it's now listed as Jarome Iginla...

:laugh: Maybe it became autopicked.

In other news, the changes to the draft order from trades still don't appear to be reflected in that list. My fear is that when we get to the 4th pick in round 12, RockyMtnHeat will pick and tip his hand, and if more people go after that we'll have to retcon multiple picks.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
^ Yeah, I didn't think it was that big of a deal, it is alright with you? I can switch it back to Burrows.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
^ I believe it is now fixed!

If you were referring to my comment, it doesn't appear to be. At least not on my computer. Maybe there's cache I need to clear or something.

In other news, damnit Nogger! I was going to take Seth Jones if he fell to me.

tfong

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2008
www.instagram.com
If you were referring to my comment, it doesn't appear to be. At least not on my computer. Maybe there's cache I need to clear or something.

In other news, damnit Nogger! I was going to take Seth Jones if he fell to me.

Is Jones going to get more points than a forward in his rookie year?

(For my own notes)

Current Roster:

Gabriel Landeskog - Pavel Datsyuk - Marian Gaborik
Chris Kunitz - Ryan Getzlaf - Daniel Alfredsson
Alex Tanguay Nathan MacKinnon - Blake Wheeler
Dustin Brown - C - RW

Niklas Krownwall - Dan Girardi
D - D
D - D

Jimmy Howard
Kari Lehtonon

Prospects: