GDT: PART 2 - ECF G4: (4)Boston Bruins v (1) Pittsburgh Penguins - 6/7/13 8P ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
My Father is already talking flights to Chicago for next week. Unfortunately I don't have a single day of PTO to use...and I don't fly.

Neely08

Mar 9, 2006
North of Boston
If we can't keep Horton, hopefully, we keep Jagr.

Love Jags. He saved the Bergy line and gave them a chance to produce. But, Horton has to be a priority. And yeah, I can't believe I'm saying that. Especially considering how many time my heart jumped into my throat tonight every time he had the puck near our blueline.

Hard to deny his production in the playoffs at this point.

mobileusa

Mar 30, 2013
I can hear it now when Bylsma files for his EBT card...., "spell your name please"

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Toronto Leaf Blowers " if only we had a goalie '' if only we had a coach '' if only we had some defense :cry:

I just congratulated you guys, however I think you guys would have gained some respect for Reimer, he played fantastic against you guys, and the "great collapse" was far from his fault.

Carlyle is also the perfect coach for our team, much like Julien is yours.

We were two minutes away from sending you guys packing in a great come back story. (Instead, we had a great come back story)

Take victory with pride, not ignorance.

This is your night, and I congratulate you guys for that, however, don't stomp on others. I'm not saying we would be in the finals, heck, we could have been swept by the Rangers for all we know. If some people believe that, let them, who cares? You guys are on the way to the finals! And if this past series was any indication, on your way to 2nd Stanley Cup in three years.

Once again, congratulations guys, it must be a great feeling, one I wish I could have felt instead of feeling sick to my stomach. However, don't get cocky, you guys still have one more series to go, against either a very very skilled Chicago Blackhawks team, or a great all round team with arguably the best goalie in the NHL in the LA Kings.

No anger, or "trolling" is meant with this post, just some words to think about I guess.

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs
Love Jags. He saved the Bergy line and gave them a chance to produce. But, Horton has to be a priority. And yeah, I can't believe I'm saying that. Especially considering how many time my heart jumped into my throat tonight every time he had the puck near our blueline.

Hard to deny his production in the playoffs at this point.

Rask and Horton have to be priority number 1.

Rask is a given. He's going nowhere.

If Horton decides to go for the money elsewhere instead of competing for a couple more Cups here, than Jagr and Iginla are the best two other options put there.

Lordstanley

MusicMan
Feb 10, 2010
From The Soul
I just congratulated you guys, however I think you guys would have gained some respect for Reimer, he played fantastic against you guys, and the "great collapse" was far from his fault.

We were two minutes away from sending you guys packing in a great come back story. (Instead, we had a great come back story)

This is your night, and I congratulate you guys for that, however, don't stomp on others. I'm not saying we would be in the finals, heck, we could have been swept by the Rangers for all we know. If some people believe that, let them, who cares? You guys are on the way to the finals! And if this past series was any indication, on your way to 2nd Stanley Cup in three years.

Once again, congratulations guys, it must be a great feeling, one I wish I could have felt instead of feeling sick to my stomach. However, don't get cocky, you guys still have one more series to go, against either a very very skilled Chicago Blackhawks team, or a great all round team with arguably the best goalie in the NHL in the LA Kings.

No anger, or "trolling" is meant with this post, just some words to think about I guess.

Not tonight ! Go to the Pens site if you want some tissues ;)

Dabruins

Mar 15, 2003
Canada

Good post, and agree. Win with class.

CamFan81

HF Snob Agitator
Mar 22, 2009
RI
Tuukka rask has as many points as Malkin, Crosby, Iginla, and letang... Combined

CamFan81

HF Snob Agitator
Mar 22, 2009
RI
omg saw this on twitter
BMNVmWRCIAAZCQ_.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad