Post-Game Talk: Part 2 Comeback for the ages! Bruins win 5-4!

Braunbaer

May 21, 2012
They (Leaf fans) want Kelly suspended thinking it's really going to hurt us, and they apparently forgot we have the leading goal scorer from the Elite league lol.

Who would sit in the pressbox like in game 1 when CJ put Daugavins into the line-up.

Shoebottom

Bruin exiting lair
Aug 31, 2005
7 steps from my can
Best part of all of this is Overly Attached Chara.

969273_569506816423192_547254499_n.png
Oh man, that is one scary smile. Not sure which one is worse: Angry Chara or Insane Smile Chara :help:

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
For anyone interested:

http://orenkastnerphotography.com/p494365748

Nothing special, but hopefully some of them at least give an ice-level view to the game.

These are awesome. Bright whites like that are almost impossible to get right. I remember when Casey and I were trying to take pictures of our daughter in the snow, it was brutal.

Wow. This is amazing. Stayed true to BOTH stories.

You got some good ones, Oren. I particularly liked photo # 43.

She has a firm grip on that cannon

Spoked-B

Nov 3, 2005
Southern NH
These are awesome. Bright whites like that are almost impossible to get right. I remember when Casey and I were trying to take pictures of our daughter in the snow, it was brutal.

If your camera, lets you, dial in some + exposure compensation (2/3-1 stop is a good start). Otherwise (and sometimes regardless), fix it in post. :D

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
game 7 on NHLN US right now. let all of your leaf fan friends know - i'm sure they want to tune in as well.

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
under 4 minutes left. feels like bruins may come back.

horton definitely tipped the tying goal. this is like the 5th time i've seen it.

Last edited:

Artemis

Took the red pill
Dec 8, 2010
Mount Olympus
Just finished watching on DVR. Couple thoughts in retropect:

- Anyone who left had to have done so before Horton scored. The Bruins took over after that. I know Toronto fans were shocked at the final two regulation goals, but really, the last 10 minutes were about 90 percent Bruins.

- I think this is the game where Lucic really grew up and came into his own as a leader. It's great to see him take that role, and bodes well for the future of the Bruins, especially with the loss of Ference.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad