GDT: Part 2 - Bruins @ Senators - 20 minutes to Destiny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
I'm just hoping that Toronto continues to not care about playing hockey the next two Saturdays. Those games are big for us to pick up wins in.

Golden

Haven't we suffered enough?
May 3, 2007
It's a shame that Hammond's streak ended tonight but I'm so proud that we pulled through as a team and won this game. Incredible that we're 2 points out of a wild card. Couldn't even imagine that in January.

sensrulz

Nov 12, 2009
This was one of the best games in a while, back to back goals, Pageau with the poise of an NHL player, overall a solid effort from the boys and of course The Hamburgler who lost the record but won the game and in the end that's what really matters as his record that he had tied dated back to 1938 amazing to say the least!:yo:

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
I'm just hoping that Toronto continues to not care about playing hockey the next two Saturdays. Those games are big for us to pick up wins in.

Kadri's gone so just smother Kessel and we're good.

That's where you come in, Burger Nation.

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
I keep hearing Boston has the tiebreaker over us. Can anyone explain why this is the case? We virtually have the same record, same amount of regulation wins, and the season series was 2-2. What am I missing?

Boston has more regulation and overtime wins (ROW). We are 3 out but not counting our game in hand which could get us closer we won 2 more games in the shootout which they won in ot or reg.

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
It's a shame that Hammond's streak ended tonight but I'm so proud that we pulled through as a team and won this game. Incredible that we're 2 points out of a wild card. Couldn't even imagine that in January.

in a way it was probably the best thing that could have happened

dont get me wrong im happy with the streak, but hammonds rise alone brings in a lot of pressure then this streak thing, im sure it has been weighing on him. He ties the record which is still impressive and now he can keep his focus towards getting the wins. Im sure its a bit easier on him now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad