GDT: Part 2 - Bruins @ Senators - 20 minutes to Destiny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
If it was Anderson he would have been roasted on those first two goals here. Doesn't matter though it's a team game and we won.

Hammond didn't let things get out of hand.

That's what he's been doing this whole time. Obviously his worst game of the year, but he never let it get too far away from him.

Karlsson2Turris*

Turris-Zibby-Pageau down the middle for the next 10 years pls :nod:

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa
I am just wondering if the goals were hammonds fault or not. It looked like the first two goals were just deflections, but i pretty much fast forwarded every time they scored, so i don't really know.

It is nice that out team was able to bail him out though.

He didn't have a great game. None of the goals were bad.

The first two goals were deflections like you said, the third was a 5 on 3 and the fourth - Karlsson bumped him and Karlsson didn't tie up his man.

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
Bh7APTa.gif

Raistlin

Aug 25, 2006
I rarely post on other team's page, but I'm really rooting for you guys! What an epic game, what an epic run!

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
He didn't have a great game. None of the goals were bad.

The first two goals were deflections like you said, the third was a 5 on 3 and the fourth - Karlsson bumped him and Karlsson didn't tie up his man.

Thanks for the info.

Thankfully the Sens were able to score goals for him.

Karlsson2Turris*

We have a +17 goal differential. Usually teams with +15 or more are locks for playoffs

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
I'm really impressed. Guys were shaky as hell in the first period, but they were able to get it done in the final half.

Definitely some really good signed from this team going forward. We're taking baby steps in the right direction, and killed a few of our team demons along the way.

Here I Pageau Again

Jul 4, 2012
I was getting updates at work tonght -- and seriously every goal scored my heart just pounded faster -- now I'm freaking out -- please play well against Leafs on Saturday -- and a Bruins loss again would be really nice!

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
great in game adjustment by cameron major props

hoffman got the 4th line going and puempel with his added physicality and drive to the net helped us out on the GWG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad