Tennis: [Part 2] 2019 U.S. Open

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
You can see though Nadal is nearing the end. I think he can still win a handful of majors but it’s clear as day he needs some luck as far as drawing quick matches in the first few rounds. If he doesn’t do that I don’t think at this stage he’s capable of going all the way

sfvega

Apr 20, 2015
Every time Nadal has time, he hits it RIGHT AT his opponent when Federer would spike it for a winner 100% of the time.

Reactions: Wrigley

Beau Knows

Mar 4, 2013
Canada
You can see though Nadal is nearing the end. I think he can still win a handful of majors but it’s clear as day he needs some luck as far as drawing quick matches in the first few rounds. If he doesn’t do that I don’t think at this stage he’s capable of going all the way

Well he probably has like a 90% chance of winning the French Open next year. :laugh:

Reactions: MsMeow and Wrigley

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Medvedev is beating himself right now. I was hoping they would go the distance playing at a high level at the same time.

Beau Knows

Mar 4, 2013
Canada
After what looked like possbily a draw Nadal could sleepwalk through he really had to earn it today. Great match, and a great showing from Medvedev. The next gen, so close to breaking through and winning a slam this time.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Med didn’t challenge twice on important points tonight. One was actually on deuce on Nadal’s serve.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
I think nadal brings it home on this serve.

This match can't possibly have any more twists.

discostu

Nov 12, 2002
Nomadville
Visit site
I was only able to watch starting at the fifth set, but this match is not disappointing in the slightest. I think I'm rooting for this match to go on as long as possible, rather than root for either player at this stage.

Elvis P

You ain't nothin but a hound dog
Dec 10, 2007
Graceland
I was only able to watch starting at the fifth set, but this match is not disappointing in the slightest. I think I'm rooting for this match to go on as long as possible, rather than root for either player at this stage.
You were @ TIFF with kihei. ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad