Value of: Parayko

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
Your proposed deal would be a non-starter. Absolutely terrible for St. Louis. Our defense just got waaaay worse. No chance we're paying a premium of Parayko for someone to take Faulk. Zero interest in this deal at all.

Thank you.
for the record, less of a prop than an exercise in curiosity.
Responses have answered my ?; Faulk + his contract, which undeniably IS albatross long term, is not enuf of a short term issue for StL vis a vis CP.

suggestion withdrawn

Davimir Tarablad

Sep 16, 2015
As noted, this is an exercise in curiosity.

Premise is that as alternative to just seeing what is best return for Para --- which btw is where the OP went so understand this is courtesy to his OP that assume CP MUST be moved --- as an alt., dumping Faulk could be a workaround.

Values/projections based on that Faulk is toxic: declining, aging, crazy term.
ZERO interest in taking on w/out signif retention and shockingly, little appreciation for my taking on only 2m, not half retention.

Overlooked is Lindgren added, his elc helps as well.

It was about balancing $ to keep AP more than balancing talent/complementary LD-RD balance.

that's where I was coming from
Again, CP not getting dealt, if he were now, if OTT put up 5OA + for CP +, that would be the way to go.
TIL being 28 is aging. I guess that means you're looking to move on from Panarin because he's aging right?

As for being shocked at people not liking the retention, one, Faulk at 4.5mil actually has some value rather than being a cap dump. And two, it's extremely rare that a team that will retain on a contract more than just a couple of years.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad