Value of: Parayko to Philly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
Voracek and Gostisbehere are spare parts? :help:
They don't help the blues. We just got killed due to horrible defense. Why would we trade our best defenseman (currently) for a guy who should be a forward and vorcek who is getting to the edge of prime and entering decline soon.

Blues can not afford to give up petro or parayko at the moment.

Boxscore

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 22, 2007
How about this.

Vince Dunn, Robby fabbri

For

Provorov?

Let's talk when Vince Dunn scores 65 points on D like Gostisbehere and Fabbri scores 85 like Voracek.

That's like me saying...

Hagg and Lindblom

For

Parayko

which I didn't. Provorov scored 41 points as a 20 year old while playing incredible defense. Parayko never broke 35 while playing very good defense.

Your comeback was off in multiple ways. Now, how about a legit discussion?

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
Let's talk when Vince Dunn scores 65 points on D like Gostisbehere and Fabbri scores 85 like Voracek.

That's like me saying...

Hagg and Lindblom

For

Parayko

which I didn't. Provorov scored 41 points as a 20 year old while playing incredible defense. Parayko never broke 35 while playing very good defense.

Your comeback was off in multiple ways. Now, how about a legit discussion?

No I want to trade a lesser dma n and a forward for your best lhd. We can add a second round pick also.

Boxscore

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 22, 2007
I get it when someone makes a bad offer for your player it's offensive. Unfortunately ghost doesn't help our issue and vorcek isn't a team need. Sorry we don't make good trade partners

Not a team need? Ghost and Voracek just scored 65 and 85 points. When was the last time a St. Louis Blues defenseman scored 65 points? Or a Blues forward scored 85 points? Can't wait to see the answer. Let me guess... MacInnis on D and Hull or Demitra at forward? You're spewing complete nonsense.

Evocable Manager

Apr 20, 2016
St. Louis
Not a team need? Ghost and Voracek just scored 65 and 85 points. When was the last time a St. Louis Blues defenseman scored 65 points? Or a Blues forward scored 85 points? Can't wait to see the answer. Let me guess... MacInnis on D and Hull or Demitra at forward? You're spewing complete nonsense.
Not that I disagree but unless the Flyers take on all of our bad contracts we can't afford to even bring them in.

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
Not a team need? Ghost and Voracek just scored 65 and 85 points. When was the last time a St. Louis Blues defenseman scored 65 points? Or a Blues forward scored 85 points? Can't wait to see the answer. Let me guess... MacInnis on D and Hull or Demitra at forward?
So keep them both. Blues need defense. Ghost is not a defenceman he is an offensive threat but his d game is questionable at best. Vorcek is signed till he is 35 and we'll into decline making 8.5 million. Blues do not need those guys. But philly really needs parayko. Well sorry just not interested. Most blues fans are not. We would be gaining way to much cap

Boxscore

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 22, 2007
Not that I disagree but unless the Flyers take on all of our bad contracts we can't afford to even bring them in.

The deal I proposed was centered around Voracek and Ghost for Tarasenko and Parayko. That would be salary going both ways. And I am open to slight tweaking to even the deal. But to say that there isn't potential here for a massive hockey trade is silly. Both teams could use a bold wake-up call. Tarasenko and Voracek have been on their respective teams long enough to take the next step. Ghost and Parayko are both about 4 years into it. This is a very reasonable basis for a blockbuster trade.

Boxscore

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 22, 2007
So keep them both. Blues need defense. Ghost is not a defenceman he is an offensive threat but his d game is questionable at best. Vorcek is signed till he is 35 and we'll into decline making 8.5 million. Blues do not need those guys. But philly really needs parayko. Well sorry just not interested. Most blues fans are not. We would be gaining way to much cap

With all due respect, the Blues and Flyers both need A LOT... not just "defense." At the very least, they need a blockbuster trade to rock the locker room. Both teams have become very inconsistent, complacent, and have failed to take next steps. I also think both teams need a coaching change - so we agree on that - but the issues extend more than just coaching IMO.

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
The deal I proposed was centered around Voracek and Ghost for Tarasenko and Parayko. That would be salary going both ways. And I am open to slight tweaking to even the deal. But to say that there isn't potential here for a massive hockey trade is silly. Both teams could use a bold wake-up call. Tarasenko and Voracek have been on their respective teams long enough to take the next step. Ghost and Parayko are both about 4 years into it. This is a very reasonable basis for a blockbuster trade.
I'm sorry I left that out but still no thanks. Keep your players I rather keep mine.

Evocable Manager

Apr 20, 2016
St. Louis
I just have no personal interest in that.

I like Ghost but Parayko is straight up better. Voracek is two years older and while he's had a few more productive seasons, he's a lesser goal scorer than Tarasenko and in the end the deal just isn't a fit.

rumrokh

THORBS
Mar 10, 2006
Nope. Never claimed to be. And I certainly haven't called Voracek and Gostisbehere "my players."

Are you serious? You make a trade proposal, someone declines, and you come back with "Are you the GM? lol."

Was your original post only for Doug Armstrong, himself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad