Value of: Parayko to DAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
A 4% difference in ZSR doesn't make up for the fact that Lindell allows far more dangerous shots when he's on the ice. The two aren't particularly close defensive zone. The nice part of the charts are that you don't even have to take the numbers into account, you can look at the dangerous areas on the ice and see a difference. But you can also be intentionally dense about it because you don't like what the information tells you, that's fine too.

4% is a pretty big gap lmao.

Next time post the ink blots side to side for comparison. I don’t think they speak for themselves, especially when comparing two defensemen in wildly different systems

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013

Concerning the cap statement, I qualified it with depending on what they do. The Stars have been tied to some big names such as breadman. I see the Stars have quite a few FAs to resign so $18M will go quickly. Noticed one Stars fan in another thread say you could handle two big additions. That's fine and good.

None of those FAs, sans Lindell, are going to be extended to any significant salary.

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
4% is a pretty big gap lmao.

Next time post the ink blots side to side for comparison. I don’t think they speak for themselves, especially when comparing two defensemen in wildly different systems
You seem to be the only one having trouble. Maybe the problem isn’t with the other poster, the charts themselves, or how they were presented...

Reactions: HipsCzech

TheBluePenguin

Apr 15, 2015
St Louis
I said the Blues would need a STUPID OVER-PAYMENT for Parayko, Blues fans post some stupid over-payment and people get all bent out of shape ... Never change HFboards, we don't want to and honestly cannot afford to trade Parayko.

Reactions: Colt55

blues hillbilly

Nov 28, 2018
AK87. He doesn't.

Way to often, we tell people nicely he's not on the market but that does nothing. It's beyond absurd. Just another way of emphasizing to other team's fans Colton is not on the market.

Hard to deal with selective hearing, wishful thinking or whatever.

Thallis

No half measures
Jan 23, 2010
Behind Blue Eyes
Blues wouldn't even have to think twice about it if they heard Heiskanen's name as the return. They'd take it in a heartbeat no questions asked

Right, but the Blues aren't looking to trade Parayko, especially in division. Dallas would have to really want Parayko to get him.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Dallas fans think Seguin and Heiskanen is to high of a price. St Louis fans think Roman Polak and Brett Ritchie are to low of a price. Well get to an agreement eventually.

I think it's just Dallas fans have no interest cause the deal isn't realistic, and Blues fans are making unrealistic offers because of the same reason.

Bluesnatic27

Aug 5, 2011
I walked into this thread hoping to find a logical reason as to why the Blues cannot afford to trade Parayko to the Stars given the current situation.

Instead, I walk in seeing people say that Parayko is worth more than Seguin or Heiskanen, and now I'm wondering what the hell people have been drinking recently.

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
Blues wouldn't even have to think twice about it if they heard Heiskanen's name as the return. They'd take it in a heartbeat no questions asked

Says who you. So he looks to be having a season parayko did as a rookie. So what can he do what parayko does on defense. nope

Rory

Jun 14, 2017
Says who you. So he looks to be having a season parayko did as a rookie. So what can he do what parayko does on defense. nope
I get it you value Parayko very high and you should. He is a good defenseman. But don’t be dumb. Outside of St Louis and I bet your GM probably thinks the same. Heiskanen is far more valuable. He is already a better player. The kid is an all star and will be in the Norris trophy conversation in the near future. Not this year but soon. His ceiling is much higher and he has already met Paraykos level. Nothing wrong with saying your guys have value to your team and others but don’t be dumb about it.

Reactions: Blueston
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad