Value of: Parayko to DAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Heiskanen? Seguin? Obviously a no go on both guys. But yeah don’t think Dallas has any realistic pieces to acquire him.

Reactions: Weiss1604

JC0720

Jul 5, 2018
Not sure why this move would need to be made. Stars need a legitimate 2C and/or a scoring winger if they want to make a decent run in the playoffs. If they sell off pieces to go after a D man, they wont have anything to trade for what they really need.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Nope. Not even close. Dallas does not need Parayko. Now if you want to talk Schenn I am all game for that but no to Seguin and Heiskanen.

I mean it's close. Schenn isnt a scrub, the kid can put up 55-65pts. Adding Parayko to Klinger makes it one of the best 1-2 punches on RD. Overall Seguin is the best player in the deal so can see why DAL fans say no

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
A deal for Parayko would probably be a one for one swap of a center/forward of similar impact. Like a Ryan Johansen/Seth Jones swap.

Parayko is having such a down year though it would be selling low.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Dallas doesn't "need" Parayko, they'll be fine building around Heiskanen- Kling- Lindell.

Frenzy31

May 21, 2003
A deal for Parayko would probably be a one for one swap of a center/forward of similar impact. Like a Ryan Johansen/Seth Jones swap.

You need to watch Parayko.... having a down year, that isn’t even close to being true. He has been excellent.

We have ROR. We don’t have any use of a center at this poin.

spiderham616

Feb 5, 2019
It's not worth the price the Blues will ask for tall Jake Gardiner.

He can rush the puck and not get 40 points, big deal.

BleedBlue14

UrGeNcY
Feb 9, 2017
St. Louis
It's not worth the price the Blues will ask for tall Jake Gardiner.

He can rush the puck and not get 40 points, big deal.

Tall Jake Gardiner?

Jesus I've heard some dumb things before but my gosh.

Parayko is more than likely not available whatsoever. He has been one of if not the most important piece to our resurgence. He has played pretty flawless the last month and a half or so. I don't care about his point totals because of how incredible his defense has been.

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
Parayko + Schenn for Seguin?
I know Dallas is getting scared of being overtaken by the blues in the standings, but why on earth would we trade parayko and schenn for Seguin. Parayko is irreplaceable to the blues. Schenn is a much needed fixture to the blues system.

This is a bad prop, that makes blues worse. Blues are going to be a threat in the central no reason to change this team.

Reactions: ThePatientPanther

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
Nope. Not even close. Dallas does not need Parayko. Now if you want to talk Schenn I am all game for that but no to Seguin and Heiskanen.
Please explain why we would trade you schenn. Blues are about to pass you guys up.

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis

The only thing down about him is his points. That's it his defense is still tops in the league

NoName

Bringer of Playoffs!
Nov 3, 2017
Doesn't Dallas desperately need forward scoring depth a lot more then an upgrade on their blue-line? They have actually looked pretty good defensively this season, it is just they are a 1-line team so opponents just focus on shutting down the Seguin line and if they can they have pretty much neutralized the whole offense.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
I know Dallas is getting scared of being overtaken by the blues in the standings, but why on earth would we trade parayko and schenn for Seguin. Parayko is irreplaceable to the blues. Schenn is a much needed fixture to the blues system.

This is a bad prop, that makes blues worse. Blues are going to be a threat in the central no reason to change this team.

Value wise it's close though no? Considering Schenn has only one left on his deal as good as he is.
I'm not saying either side should do it. Agree with what you said.

StLHokie

May 27, 2014
North Carolina
Only thing we'd want for Parayko is an equivalent player in age/skill/contract or a better player. You don't get him for parts. Dallas doesn't really have an equivalent player to deal and I doubt you want to move Seguin/Heiskanen/Klingberg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad