Proposal: Parayko for ROR

Spektre

Apr 10, 2010
Krynn
Something that was at least kicked around on the Blues board.

Parayko + Berglund

For

ROR + Bogosian

Personally I think it’s a hell of a lot to give up for ROR but the Blues have also put themselves in a position of desperately needing a top 6 C. Some Blues fans could live with it while others won’t trade Parayko unless it’s for the 2nd coming of Gretzky.

The reason for sending Berglund is mainly cap and the Blues have plenty of 3rd line talent, and the probability Thomas can hold down the 3C.

Bogosian isn’t going to replace Parayko but he fills the vacancy.

Reactions: Icicle

WeDislikeEich

Jun 22, 2015
Seems like a very fair offer in this Sabres fans opinion.

I love Parayko and it would give Buffalo an actual legit top 4 defense for about the first time this decade.

And Berglund's deal is only 1 year longer than Bogosian's + over $1M cheaper.
He could help fill the gap at C that ROR would leave, too.

This is the type of deal Buffalo should look to make if they trade ROR.

Buffalo could even add a small plus.

normaliswear

Oct 22, 2006
Yeah, seems fair to both. Sabres would have to find wingers elsewhere somehow... but thats not the blues problem and it fills out the Buffalo def core nicely.

Reactions: Yatzhee

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
I’m only trading Parayko for Draisaitl. Parayko is just a beast and hasn’t reached his potential yet imo. Once he realizes he has a cannon, his goal total will increase. And he is so freaking good in his own end.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
@Spektre you having boring sunday night at work?

giphy.gif

Reactions: shpongle falls

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
Something that was at least kicked around on the Blues board.

Parayko + Berglund

For

ROR + Bogosian

Personally I think it’s a hell of a lot to give up for ROR but the Blues have also put themselves in a position of desperately needing a top 6 C. Some Blues fans could live with it while others won’t trade Parayko unless it’s for the 2nd coming of Gretzky.

The reason for sending Berglund is mainly cap and the Blues have plenty of 3rd line talent, and the probability Thomas can hold down the 3C.

Bogosian isn’t going to replace Parayko but he fills the vacancy.
Rather keep parayko. Thomas will be ready in a year.

The Burdened

May 1, 2017
hmmm very interesting that Blues fans are putting Parayko's name out there more and more it seems

Thorton02

Feb 6, 2009
Best proposal I've seen for ROR. Good job. I'd heavily consider this from the Sabres pov. Can St. Louis fill the hole Parayko leaves on their blueline?

Hab fans, take note of what the OP did here before making another ROR for our soon to be UFA thread.

Leafs fans, stop hijacking threads.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
If only Buffalo had a D better than Bogo to put on their side of the ledger. I feel like something could be done here. If you don’t mind changing handedness I’d suggest McCabe who is on an infinitely better contract than Bogosian (and still an rfa when it ends) and then Buffalo adds a pick or prospect of negotiable value.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad