Proposal: Parayko for Palmieri framework

Status
Not open for further replies.

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
Listen up mud slinging Devils fans, there's really not anything you can say that would wound us. We're inured to pain and disappointment already. Our team name rhymes with lose and is also a form of music about bad **** happening. You know that GIF of the traumatized dog and the tray of cupcakes? Yeah bros, that's us.

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
hahaha bobo the clown here- team cant even make the finals and you are referring to the blues like some powerhouse. go back in your parents basement, and rewatch highlight videos of pavel demitra or tarasenko. you guys were a crying depressed fanbase 2 months ago and now you are on a high horse about a player your own gm wanted to ship out. yes the devils suck this year. i am aware. and congrats on beating us 8-3. unfortunately for you guys, the blues will continue to be an irrelevant contender cause everybody knows they cant get over the hump and keep giving themselves blue balls every year in the playoffs.
I never referred them to such. Lol your putting words in my mouth. I merely stated we kicked the crap out if devils.d also my mom's lol. Is this all the amo you got. Lol

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
How does it feel to know that your team forked over a captain to us that led us to 3 cups and you guys have never sniffed one?
That's all you got. I'm pretty sure marty b had a lot yo do with that. How does it feel to get humiliated by blues. Enjoy your spring summer. Cause you won't be on playoffs

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
I thought you were going to post a coherent and logical argument due to the fact that several fans were waiting for your arrival. Pretty disappointed with you, family
What's the point. I and several of my fan base have thrown stats, I have stated team needs I have done everything under the sun. It gets old. So now I just do what I'm doing. Trust me if I was out of line my fellow blues fans would call me out. The prop is trash and your just upset that we didn't want your used car for our stud Dman. Also bhurt we stomped you all.

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
Do you honestly think this is insulting? Of course I know the Devils are trash right now...doesn’t change the historic lack of success of the organization you follow.

No wonder so many people in this thread have commented you’re on their block list...you’re comically juevenile in your responses.
I honestly don't care. The fact that we are no longer talking about the devils guy for our stud d shows you know we are right and you are just upset.

67Blues

Got it for Bobby
Mar 22, 2013
Section 111
I think I would pay to see Colt negotiate a real trade with Peter Chiarelli
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad