Brow. County, Fl.

luka-disbelief.gif

shocked-happy.gif

Reactions: 5 Hole

PBPantherfan

Feb 7, 2010
Lake Worth, FL
I know you want Kuli-Gud third pairing!

If the Panther’s were tanking that would be a great pairing. Kulikov throwing hits and Guds fighting over them.

Pretty rare to see the aggressor in a hit suffer the worst of it. didn't see anything out of the ordinary.
Looked like he caught the top of the guy’s helmet right to his cheek.

Reactions: ShootIt and KW

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
If the Panther’s were tanking that would be a great pairing. Kulikov throwing hits and Guds fighting over them.

Looked like he caught the top of the guy’s helmet right to his cheek.
Kulikov-Guds: 27 attempted shots, 1 on net, 4 blocked.

• Haha
Reactions: MaWa

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
Long long season guys, this is why there is no need for wild overreactions night to night
Yup, remember everyone was like Detroit was going to storm into the playoffs last season because they won a bunch of games in a row? And that was in February. This is October. Everybody needs to calm down. Detroit and Ottawa fans know that better than anyone. They have to prove they have turned the corner, just like we did in 2021.

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
Idk about gudbranson, especially not at his current contract. For that we would’ve kept gudas. But I do preferably would like one physical RD. Having the Forsling-Ekblad line up top, Montour anchoring the second pairing with big Niko (who’s a wayyyyy better skater than M Staal is), letting OEL provide offense on the bottom pairing preferably with a bottom pairing physical RD. Mahura is absolutely good enough to be on the 3rd pairing no doubt, but I wouldn’t complain if our depth is good enough where he’s the 7th. If Balinskis continues to improve and can show he’s capable of playing in the league then having him as an 8th would be incredible depth. Leaving Reilly and Kulikov as expendable. I’ve been a bit disappointed in kuli so far.

Reactions: Chaos2k7

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
I really dont think Florida needs a dman, they look pretty good and November is a very easy month (9 of the 15 teams they face missed the playoffs last year), they should be fine, Montour will be back shortly too.

Like Florida was missing their top 2 Cs and top 2 dmen and had an expected goals of 5 and only got 2, Blackwood just stood on his head. Game wasn't as close as the score.

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Most teams DCore would look mediocre without their 2 best defenseman.

I'm not saying ours is outstanding or anything, but our lack of defenseman depth might be a bit overstated, especially with the addition of OEL.

A top 4 of Ekblad, Montour, Forsling and OEL is not bad at all. At least on paper, and depending on how repeatable Montour's career year is. I'm expecting a decline obviously but by how much I'm not sure.

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Most teams DCore would look mediocre without their 2 best defenseman.

I'm not saying ours is outstanding or anything, but our lack of defenseman depth might be a bit overstated, especially with the addition of OEL.

A top 4 of Ekblad, Montour, Forsling and OEL is not bad at all. At least on paper, and depending on how repeatable Montour's career year is. I'm expecting a decline obviously but by how much I'm not sure.

I've actually been very happy with OEL so far, adding him to our healthy top 3 guys solidifies our blueline IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad