First start of the season

LIVE SAM BENNETT REACTION CAM
wpMeiDS.png

Last time they played

Last edited:

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Sharks may not win 20 games this year. They have had a tough schedule but the games haven't been competitive, scored more than 1 goal once and lost by at least 3 goals in 4 of 5 games. Blackwood has been terrific or they may have lost by 6+. Outshot 2-1 every night.

Hoffman and Duclair will score against us.
With the negativity around here I'm surprised no one has Givani Smith going for a hatty. Seriously, Florida could be 4-1 right now, not sure why so many are concerned, they've played well in 4 of 5 games. Bob's been ok. If they beat the Sharks and Bennett comes back for the Kraken game and they win (Kraken are a bad matchup but playing badly and have injuries as well) they'll be 4-3, not sure how much better anyone could want their record considering their schedule and injuries.

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
Sharks may not win 20 games this year. They have had a tough schedule but the games haven't been competitive, scored more than 1 goal once and lost by at least 3 goals in 4 of 5 games. Blackwood has been terrific or they may have lost by 6+. Outshot 2-1 every night.

With the negativity around here I'm surprised no one has Givani Smith going for a hatty. Seriously, Florida could be 4-1 right now, not sure why so many are concerned, they've played well in 4 of 5 games. Bob's been ok. If they beat the Sharks and Bennett comes back for the Kraken game and they win (Kraken are a bad matchup but playing badly and have injuries as well) they'll be 4-3, not sure how much better anyone could want their record considering their schedule and injuries.

Lets not get carried away!

I was expecting a tough start to the season and being under .500 in the first 10 games.

Reactions: ucanthanzalthetruth

Sticksandsun

Mar 11, 2015
Expecting nothing less than a 3+ goal win. Stolarz is motivated to stay on the NHL team and the Sharks are awful.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
To watch the Panthers play the last place sharks in October, or watch game 7 of the national League championship series Philadelphia Phillies versus Arizona Diamondbacks?

I'll be watching ball tonight. Minimum 5 games left this season , max 8. I'm still holding on to Summer
The red wings are playing over their head right now.

I've watched a couple Red wings games this year they are feisty and play very hard I don't think they're playing over their heads I think this is normal for the year

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013

Nice of PoMo to put in Reilly to make it a little less lopsided (I'm assuming this is the change since Florida has no other extras)

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
To watch the Panthers play the last place sharks in October, or watch game 7 of the national League championship series Philadelphia Phillies versus Arizona Diamondbacks?

I'll be watching ball tonight. Minimum 5 games left this season , max 8. I'm still holding on to Summer

I've watched a couple Red wings games this year they are feisty and play very hard I don't think they're playing over their heads I think this is normal for the year
They’ll be lucky to be in the wild card race at the end IMO.

TotalHomer

Jan 3, 2022
Need to start getting goals from Tkachuk and Barkov because I'm expecting to see another horror show defensively.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Why the hell is the game starting at 7:45pm?
today is the day the NHL was trying to be cool and have every team play on one night. So there are 16 games today starting at 3 PST/6 EST and staggered the starts. A new game starts every 15 minutes.

Except the one that starts at 3. That one has a 30 minute gap until the next one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad