ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
Final score: Hamilton 40, BC 10.

58367488.jpg

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Hands up anyone who thinks a Lions team quarterbacked by Jonathan Jennings would actually go on the road and win a playoff game? Won't matter even if they make the playoffs. They need to move on from Wally, Lulay and Jennings in the off-season.

Get North

Aug 25, 2013
B.C.
Lions playing well this game. Defence is holding Calgary to nothing in the 4th. Lulay looks really good, I just hope he can stay healthy and consistent for us to get to the Grey Cup.

Reactions: The Stig

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
Oh yeah, that happened today too.

Loved seeing the new guy finally providing a run option on first down instead of doing what the other guys all love to do after hand-off; running headfirst into linemen.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Gutsy win by Lulay and the Leos in Cowtown. When they went up 20-4 and then when it was 20-18 I didn't think they had a hope. But that defense is coming on, even without Elimimian. With a little time I really think Ed Hervey can turn this team around on the field. Just not sure about the market.

Reactions: Chairman Maouth

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
Huge game coming up on Friday. Beat Edmonton and we clinch a playoff spot. Lose and we will need some help just to get in.

At this point we can still finish as high as 2nd and host the West Semi Finals. For that to happen we need to beat Edmonton, Saskatchewan (in Regina..this will be the tough match-up), and Calgary (at home, final week of the season, Calgary likely not playing all their starters). Very possible.

In addition, we need Saskatchewan to lose to Calgary, and Winnipeg to lose to either Calgary or Edmonton.

Not something I would bet on happening, but basically it boils down to this: if BC and Calgary can take care of business the Lions will host the WSF.

Now hopefully we get fans out to the stadium to support the team. We have an exciting, fresh playoff calibre team. Ticket prices are reasonable. There's no excuses not to go.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
I should go to the game Friday, but goddam on a Friday nothing is better than relaxing at home with a couple beers that didn't cost you $16, especially when there's football on!

Rocko604

Sports will break your heart.
Apr 29, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Was hoping to get to the game on Friday but wife is out of town so I'm on dad duty. If my son was older I'd take him but he's only 18 months and would get very fussy just sitting there. Hopefully I can get him to sleep early and watch the game at home in peace.

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
Was hoping to get to the game on Friday but wife is out of town so I'm on dad duty. If my son was older I'd take him but he's only 18 months and would get very fussy just sitting there. Hopefully I can get him to sleep early and watch the game at home in peace.

@Art of Sedinery can babysit while you go to the game since he prefers staying at home anyway?

Reactions: Rocko604

The Stig

Your hero.
Feb 14, 2013
Maple Ridge B.C.
If i could take time off work to go, I would. But I usually dont get home from work til 9ish. So ill have to listen along. If by some miracle, we get 2nd place and host a playoff game, itll take an army to keep me out of that stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln