Post-Game Talk: Papi Ft. Marner & Leafs win 4-1

Squiffy

Victims, rn't we all
Oct 21, 2006
Toronto
But you are my friend mattys been on a fire but it doesn’t negate the facts

Mostly semantics I guess.

When you say "AM is the best player on the ice every night" and "AM is the best player on the ice night in night out", then you should not be surprised that people point out that those statements are wrong.

Most people wouldn't have an issue with saying he's been the best overall (although it's not a runaway), but he has not been the best every game.
I am willing to concede the point that in any given individual game, AM might not be the best on the ice lol..

In general he is the best Leaf on the ice, and that’s not just during a heater, he’s both ways. A Willy or a Woll has to be having a night, and while Papi’s not having a night, to be claiming best Leaf of the night.

Sufficiently qualified to call a fair statement?

• Haha
Reactions: arso40

arso40

Jun 7, 2022
I am willing to concede the point that in any given individual game, AM might not be the best on the ice lol..

In general he is the best Leaf on the ice, and that’s not just during a heater, he’s both ways. A Willy or a Woll has to be having a night, and while Papi’s not having a night, to be claiming best Leaf of the night.

Sufficiently qualified to call a fair statement?
For sure he’s the best leaf again no one’s disputing that and we’re not talkin hypothetical he wasn’t the best leaf or even one of for the first 17 games that’s all everything else I can agree with

Squiffy

Victims, rn't we all
Oct 21, 2006
Toronto
For sure he’s the best leaf again no one’s disputing that and we’re not talkin hypothetical he wasn’t the best leaf or even one of for the first 17 games that’s all everything else I can agree with

What about the first two, you don’t remember this TSN interview?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad