Pre-Game Talk: Panthers vs Leafs | Jan. 30/14 | 7pm ET, SNET-O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
That's a terrible setback. Hope it's nothing major.

Im not even sure its really a set back, as much as it was cooling the rampant expectations that him being back in practice has created. It was always going to be tight for him to be back in time, and with the deadline approaching, the Canadian hype machine is going into overdrive as usual.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
That's a terrible setback. Hope it's nothing major.
Said he HOPES to get a game or 2 in before the break, so yeah, wont be back for a little bit.

Seems like he really wants to play in the Olympics though, said he'd even be up for it if he didnt get a game in before hand.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Apparently he's hurt along with Huberdeau. Time to capitalize.

5idum.gif
Barkov is doubtful for this game, he should be back Saturday. Huberdeau has been healthy and playing the last 2 weeks.
How do we suck against Florida... wtf
Because both teams have been really bad for long stretches of time?

We always seem to stink vs Florida but this is game we have to have.

Florida is 8-5-3 since 2005 at ACC. It's not that much of a domination.

X66

114-110
Aug 18, 2008
The only reason we lose the panthers is because reimer is ungodly ass against them.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Expecting a win here. At this point they shouldn't be taking any more nights off.

pucci2001

Jun 3, 2012
I just hope Bergenheim and the kids that follow his footsteps doing own our D in our own end again, that was PAINFUL to watch.

RedRenegade

Sep 16, 2008
Gleason back already? Wow, that's a bit of a surprise. I thought he'd be out for at least a few games after seeing how long he was down for. No games missed could be some pretty impressive toughness.

Someone get the GDT going! :nod:

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Gleason back already? Wow, that's a bit of a surprise. I thought he'd be out for at least a few games after seeing how long he was down for. No games missed could be some pretty impressive toughness.

Click new thread and it's done.

PuckMagi

Apr 13, 2013
Toronto
David Clarkson managed to get through skate today with no issues. Still must have stitches removed from elbow before he can play. - Jonas Siegel, TSN1050

thanks for the update!

so i'm guessing another game or two before he's back then?

PuckMagi

Apr 13, 2013
Toronto

yes, very impressive! he looked pretty done for by the end of last game.

maybe Carlyle should give Gleason a bit of a break by letting Ranger sub in for Franson for a few games. that should make Gleason's job a bit easier.

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
Our next 5 games are tough?

We face Florida twice, Ottawa who we usually beat, Tamp who we just beat, and Vancouver who we can never beat.

I wouldn't exactly call that tough.

Something like Vancouver, Anaheim, LA, Philly, Pittsburgh should be deemed tough not a span of games with Florida twice, Ottawa, and a team we just beat.

Vancouver is most certainly tough since we never beat them, Tampa is tough but it can be tougher, the other 3 are games we really need to win

7 points in my goal. 3-1-1 or better

I was calling the same thing, 7 points in the next 5 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad