Pre-Game Talk: Panthers vs Leafs | Jan. 30/14 | 7pm ET, SNET-O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Tim Thomas got shelled against Boston...maybe we get to face him too? That would be nice.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
This is a game we have got to win, you've got to beat the teams that are virtually out of it in January. They're without Barkov as well, and Thomas slashed some dude in the head today I heard so maybe he gets suspended as well?

Must win, it's not a must win but it's a must win, we can't afford to lose games like this one

Bluejaysfan*

Leafs are going to beat Florida as long as Bernier starts. This season is going to prove how great of a goaltender he is. I truly believe that he will be considered as great at Rask and price as early as next season.

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
I said that 4 points was the very least we had to get this week...well we're 1 for 1 so far, this game against Florida is another big one. We can't lose to teams like this.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
If we win out this week, we're in good shape for NEXT week which is harder.

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
because we're on the road?
we're facing the same teams... [well swap Ottawa for Vancouver]

I was going to post the same thing. Next week isn't any harder than this week at all. Just because we're on the road doesn't make the game any harder than it is at home. Good teams, at least consistent ones play with the same type of mentality and game plan on the road and at home not any of this jekyll and hyde crap. If we lose next week it has everything to do with our inconsistency as a team not because we're on the road. And it's not like we're going into hostile environments..

We play in ACC- Florida (TB version), ACC- Florida (Sunrise version)

Riellyfan04

Feb 25, 2010
Toronto On
I hope we don't get to face Thomas, hoope he gets suspended a game for that highstick he did vs boston lol.. Our next 5 games are tough, we need at least 3 wins.

RedRenegade

Sep 16, 2008
Thanks Altaris for putting up the PGT. Love that you've got everything in the title (date, channel, etc!)

The toilet seats won last night too. Leafs need to keep up the winning!

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
I hope we don't get to face Thomas, hoope he gets suspended a game for that highstick he did vs boston lol.. Our next 5 games are tough, we need at least 3 wins.

Our next 5 games are tough?

We face Florida twice, Ottawa who we usually beat, Tamp who we just beat, and Vancouver who we can never beat.

I wouldn't exactly call that tough.

Something like Vancouver, Anaheim, LA, Philly, Pittsburgh should be deemed tough not a span of games with Florida twice, Ottawa, and a team we just beat.

Vancouver is most certainly tough since we never beat them, Tampa is tough but it can be tougher, the other 3 are games we really need to win

7 points in my goal. 3-1-1 or better

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
Our next 5 games are tough?

We face Florida twice, Ottawa who we usually beat, Tamp who we just beat, and Vancouver who we can never beat.

I wouldn't exactly call that tough.

Something like Vancouver, Anaheim, LA, Philly, Pittsburgh should be deemed tough not a span of games with Florida twice, Ottawa, and a team we just beat.

Vancouver is most certainly tough since we never beat them, Tampa is tough but it can be tougher, the other 3 are games we really need to win

7 points in my goal. 3-1-1 or better

Eh, Vancouver is not the same. We can beat them this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad