GDT: Panthers vs. Bruins - 4/5/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

goCatsgo4

Jul 5, 2015
Florida
We'd actually need to sweep the 3 games if Philly goes 1-1.

We can go 2-1 if Philly loses both games.

Oh man my bad you're absolutely right for some reason I thought Philly had 92 points right now.
Yup if Philly goes 0-2 and we go 2-1 we would both end with 94 and we win the tiebreaker because of ROW. If they go 1-1 we have to win out.

Jeez sorry but I gotta say no way we make it lmaoooo... gotta most likely beat Bruins 2 times and hope for one Philly loss. Yikes...

Atleast I am right that we technically could clinch on Saturday night though IF Philly does lose tonight and saturday night and we win tonight and Saturday lol.

Ryuji Yamazaki

Do yuu undastahn!?
Jul 22, 2015
Oh man my bad you're absolutely right for some reason I thought Philly had 92 points right now.
Yup if Philly goes 0-2 and we go 2-1 we would both end with 94 and we win the tiebreaker because of ROW. If they go 1-1 we have to win out.

Jeez sorry but I gotta say no way we make it lmaoooo... gotta most likely beat Bruins 2 times and hope for one Philly loss. Yikes...

Yeah it doesn’t look good. We’ll see what happens tonight though.

FLpanthers16

#CatsAreComing
Jan 30, 2014

Lou is not losing a game rest of the way book it.

Reactions: Pukboy5kroner

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
If tonight goes our way, including that Carolina win, no reason Tampa cant clinch by winning their last 2 games.

Meaning Sunday, Boston should rest and sit their best guys as it will be a meaningless game.

Tonight just needs to go our way.....that's all there is to it.

Reactions: VinikToWinIt

Eskimobobseal

Apr 4, 2018
A Flyers loss and a Panthers win tonight keeps the miracle alive. If there was ever a night to be scoreboard watching, this is it.

Reactions: Kid Icarus

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
A Flyers loss and a Panthers win tonight keeps the miracle alive. If there was ever a night to be scoreboard watching, this is it.
There's a pretty good chance that at least one of CBJ and NJD lose too. But I just think Florida won't TCB today. Boston is still playing for something too.

Ryuji Yamazaki

Do yuu undastahn!?
Jul 22, 2015
Can’t wait for this season to be put to rest tonight. Over it. Fed up.

You can tell you've been Panthers fan for a looooong time.

And I agree. I'm betting I'll be turning the game off with about 7 minutes left in the 1st period. Should be about 3-0 by that point.

Reactions: Haj

16Skippy

Sep 12, 2009
I’d better not get drunk for nothing again

10817735_336658019870216_1898750946_n.jpg

ScottyMascotty

Dec 24, 2017
St. Petersburg
If this team can defeat Boston twice, it deserves the playoffs.
Anyway, I will believe in Panthers until it's over. And in Carolina. And Rangers. And Toronto. And Capitals. And maybe in Pitsburgh and Nasville too.

Reactions: Pukboy5kroner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad