GDT: Panthers vs. Bruins - 4/5/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
I am not ready to fade quietly into the night yet.

I'll miss you sons of *****es too much, even the ones I bicker with way too much.

I dont want to be done yet. Let's stay alive please.

Let Saturday matter.

giphy.gif

Fighting all the way until we see the 'E' or the 'X' beside our name. Been a wild ride this year no matter the outcome.

Reactions: Pukboy5kroner

MPGA

Make the Panthers Great Again
Nov 25, 2013
That Boston lineup has got to be the best in the league. It will be a tall order to beat them twice.

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
So, Barkov has one goal in the past 16 games; also has just two assists in the past 5 games (came in one game, held pointless in the other four).
I know he carried this team for long stretches and he's probably exhausted due to playing those big minutes all season, but if he could break out of this slump today would be a great time.

Little Bobby Boo

Jul 30, 2014
So, Barkov has one goal in the past 16 games; also has just two assists in the past 5 games (came in one game, held pointless in the other four).
I know he carried this team for long stretches and he's probably exhausted due to playing those big minutes all season, but if he could break out of this slump today would be a great time.
It's obviously hard to fault the guy, because he's carried us so hard. But we need him to find some extra fuel in the tank for these last few games. Losing tonight is basically game over

Reactions: letsgrowcactus

GrumpyKelly

May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle

Most ice time/game by any center in the league at age 22.

I have my hopes that he rebounds offensively, defensively he's a beast obviously and can set up guys. But I have my doubts.

Next year.™

Eskimobobseal

Apr 4, 2018
Yet another game 7 for the Panthers tonight. The frustrating thing is the Flyers need to lose in regulation one more time before the season ends for Florida to have a shot, and they need to win out. It's a major uphill battle, but still possible.

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
Barkov has had plenty of chances he's passed up or couldn't finish on. Can't say he's tired. He's been too unselfish and a bit snake bit. Last game against the Predators, Yandle iirc set him up and Rinne robbed him. He also missed an EN goal.

goCatsgo4

Jul 5, 2015
Florida
I hate to be the one who says this but... last time there was a HUGE game (Columbus) we completely shit the bed. I really hope these guys are serious and show us it tonight. Philly needs to go 1-1 and then we just need 2 wins. I'm hoping beyond hope we somehow pull off the win, Philly lose against Canes, tonight and then Saturday we destroy Buffalo like we should no matter what. We could clinch by Saturday night. Crazy how we have a pretty good shot here still after shitting the bed against Edmonton and Ottawa 2X in the past 3 weeks. IF we got just one win out of those 3 games, we'd be controlling our own destiny right now...

Ryuji Yamazaki

Do yuu undastahn!?
Jul 22, 2015
I hate to be the one who says this but... last time there was a HUGE game (Columbus) we completely **** the bed. I really hope these guys are serious and show us it tonight. Philly needs to go 1-1 and then we just need 2 wins. I'm hoping beyond hope we somehow pull off the win, Philly lose against Canes, tonight and then Saturday we destroy Buffalo like we should no matter what. We could clinch by Saturday night. Crazy how we have a pretty good shot here still after ****ting the bed against Edmonton and Ottawa 2X in the past 3 weeks. IF we got just one win out of those 3 games, we'd be controlling our own destiny right now...

We'd actually need to sweep the 3 games if Philly goes 1-1.

We can go 2-1 if Philly loses both games.

Reactions: Boothinator

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
I don’t think it’s the minutes that has made barky hit a bit of a wall but rather it’s the first time he’s played close to 80 games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad