Not open for further replies.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Morning!

Here's our GDT

Looks like McQuaid is back with Krug and Holden will be with Grzelcyk.

Miller may be getting rest.

Hoping for a clean, injury free game.

BTW, congratulations on game # 1,000 Luongo!

Reactions: Pukboy5kroner

finnishflash

Mar 19, 2018
Luongo is on a roll lately. Not surprised if Cats take this, considering their great home record. Unfortunately since the world sucks, the remaining teams the Cats race against probably win too. At least there is still some excitement left for this game.

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
Why is it always Boston?

Scenarios: If we win we live until at least Saturday afternoon regardless of around the league help. We are eliminated if the Flyers acquire 1 more point than us tonight AND if we do not gain at least 1 point on the Devils at the same time.

Reactions: Vilam

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
Had to be Boston the last 2 out of 3 games.

Three game 7's coming up.

Reactions: Vilam

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Panthers win.

Flyers lose in regulation.

Panthers control their destiny.

Panthers could clinch a playoff spot by Saturday night.
If the Panthers were to win and Flyers lose in regulation, while it's a huge if, it would certainly make things very interesting.

If the Devils were to also lose in regulation, that would certainly make them sweat too.

The Panthers need to just be happy to even have a chance, even though it's not entirely under their control. Just play with discipline, have fun, and no regrets, whatever happens.

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
Well I get to watch this live.
And I get to watch the Nashville game finally, due to the 48 hour blackout window closing at 7:00. I don't know why the hell they didn't televise the Nashville game down here. Bunch of screw ups.
But anyway, regardless of what other teams do, the Panthers can only make sure of one thing that's a must:

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
If it does end tonight, someone here please give me the time machine. Next year they need to wake up in October, not December. This season reminded me of '06-'08, finished the the first half of the year in 28th, play above average the second half, draft Frolik instead of Kessel, Toews or Backstrom

Gizmo Tkachuk

Registered Loser
Sep 23, 2009
Florida
If it does end tonight, someone here please give me the time machine. Next year they need to wake up in October, not December. This season reminded me of '06-'08, finished the the first half of the year in 28th, play above average the second half, draft Frolik instead of Kessel, Toews or Backstrom

You mean February.

Ryuji Yamazaki

Do yuu undastahn!?
Jul 22, 2015

Don’t worry, next year we’ll be better.

1) everyone will have an extra year of growth.

2) defenseman take 300 games. So they’ll have more experience.

3) they’ll know what it takes to win.

Next year man, next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->