Post-Game Talk: Panthers spot Kraken a 2 goal lead but Bob shines while Forsling, Tkachuk and Cousins score a 3-2 win

Who's winning this one and how?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Decent win again without our top 2 centers. Barkov can’t even be noticeable against mediocre players anymore. Remains the biggest problem we have going forward
Was his 1st pointless night against the Kraken, who btw, were a playoff team last year.

Barkov being our biggest problem going forward is an absurd take. Funny since you get all up in arms when posters on here pick on Ekblad constantly. Yet you do the exact same thing with Barkov.

You can find something to pick apart with every play the way you do with Barkov. Many of us don't, because our tunnel vision regarding a single player is not nearly as strong as yours.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Was his 1st pointless night against the Kraken, who btw, were a playoff team last year.

Barkov being our biggest problem going forward is an absurd take. Funny since you get all up in arms when posters on here pick on Ekblad constantly. Yet you do the exact same thing with Barkov.

You can find something to pick apart with every play the way you do with Barkov. Many of us don't, because our tunnel vision regarding a single player is not nearly as strong as yours.
Fatties get protected

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Reluctantly watched the video.

Petgrave should be arrested. That was not accident. He meant to hurt him. I hope he didn't mean to kill him but that was the end result.

Manslaughter imo

I can't say what his intent was, whether it was to injure or simply a REALLY stupid attempt to impede the puck carrier. But it was deliberate. I can't draw any other conclusion from watching it and having at least a very basic knowledge of physics.

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
That Johnson skate incident just bummed me out big time.

I think players know the risk, but this is one of the few leagues that have deadly equipment on each players feet.
I wouldn't mind if at all minor level leagues enforced some type of neck protection. And even the NHL.

That Zednik incident was close enough.

Reactions: I am not exposed
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad