Post-Game Talk: Panthers spot Kraken a 2 goal lead but Bob shines while Forsling, Tkachuk and Cousins score a 3-2 win

Who's winning this one and how?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
I had ALWGAP ready to be posted

CATS WIN!

First win over Kraken ever?

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Don’t look now, but we’re 2-0 when I say “Loss confirmed” before the next game

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
The line change ups won the game. Lomberg-Luostarinen-Cousins is a solid third line. Lundell has the skill to play with Tkachuk and Verhaege

Reactions: panthersdu67

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
People have been whining non-stop but if Florida had this difficult schedule and a perfectly healthy team (Ek, Montour, and Bennett), I wouldn't have had them better than 4-3 (split 4 In Minny, Peg, NJD, and Tor), beat Vancouver and San Jose, lose to Seattle. They're missing all those guys and still 4-3, Bob looks good for regular season Bob, biggest complaint is about a 7th dman lol.

Only negative is special teams and it's early. Panthers came back down 3-1 against the best NHL team ever, .500 in October is nothing.

Sticksandsun

Mar 11, 2015
People have been whining non-stop but if Florida had this difficult schedule and a perfectly healthy team (Ek, Montour, and Bennett), I wouldn't have had them better than 4-3 (split 4 In Minny, Peg, NJD, and Tor), beat Vancouver and San Jose, lose to Seattle. They're missing all those guys and still 4-3, Bob looks good for regular season Bob, biggest complaint is about a 7th dman lol.

Only negative is special teams and it's early. Panthers came back down 3-1 against the best NHL team ever, .500 in October is nothing.
And they have looked good too, could be 7-0. Impressive so shorthanded and vs tough teams.

TotalHomer

Jan 3, 2022

I always whine. Doesn't matter if we go 82-0.

Bob was great tonight. OEL has been great as well. When his minutes get limited he’s gonna look awesome

Bob doesn't give me a heart attack anymore, just panic attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad