Post-Game Talk: Panthers send Bergeron and krejci to retirement, beat the cocky Bruins and the refs, let's f***ing goooo

How does this game end?

• Panthers win the 2023 Toronto Maple Leaf respect in the handshake line award

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • Bruins take the crown of worst choke from the 2019 Lightning

Votes: 63 75.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
I cannot put into words how incredible last night was. That game and series as whole was the greatest thing I’ve witnessed and experienced as a fan of the team (too young at the time for the 96 run).

The fact they scored first was great, then scored the second to take a 2-0 lead! I knew they were going to respond eventually and did on that pp. then another pp goal to tie it. Sucks but we knew this wasn’t going to be easy and if they did somehow pull it off. After that pasta goal though, seemed like that may be it. If they gave up another it would’ve been over but as long as it was just a 1 goal deficit I figured there’s still enough time. But down to 4 and nothing, then down to 3 minutes and nothing, down to 2 and now the goalie pulled I wasn’t confident, just accepted our fate at that point but finishing it out then montour ties it and I couldn’t believe it! Probably freaked out my entire condo building haha so exhausted watching the OT after that adrenaline spike but I just couldn’t fathom the fact the game wasn’t over yet and we were still alive. The. Verhaeghe scores and I flip out. Called my buddy up, hit Atlantic Ave (I’m in Delray) downed some drinks, rocking my jersey, never been on such a high after a game. I’m still in shock. Unthinkable that we were 60 seconds away from elimination and not only tied it but stole it on overtime! Felt like a near death experience, idk how we escaped that. Crazy!

Just wanted to swing on by and say what an absolute treat this series was and to watch the history making bruins crumble. Maurice‘s pressers were excellent to. keep this moving and blow the leafs out. Tkachuk is such talent too. In short, love seeing the results haha.
Thanks! And I’m rooting for you guys as you continue to build. I’ve said it for years but my ideal Stanley cup matchup is panthers and coyotes, the ultimate middle finger to all the northerners and purists. Get bedard so we can meet in the finals one day :nod:

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
But you defended him throughout what the writer essentially calls a dogshit season
At the end when he started showing improvements while also admitting he was shit to start the year? Ya your right

Ekbad is his cousin or something so it's understandable. But nevertheless it's great to see that bambi legs has improved his defense a bit.
Nah I just recognize our best dman and don’t let a down year after ridiculous injuries take away a much larger sample size of a few seasons. That would be.. quit stupid

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
Ekblad was very effective against the Bruins, what more do we need at the moment?
There’s still a couple trolls claiming he was a mess this series, reguardless of how well he plays.

Ekblad was quite good in the series against the Bruins, and really struggled for most of the regular season. Both can be true.
Yup but some posters were unable to notice the uptrend in his play the second half and still called him a mess in round 1. Either trolling or just too incompetent to adjust a previous bias/analysis.

Reactions: Prominence Problem
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad