Post-Game Talk: Panthers send Bergeron and krejci to retirement, beat the cocky Bruins and the refs, let's f***ing goooo

How does this game end?

• Panthers win the 2023 Toronto Maple Leaf respect in the handshake line award

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • Bruins take the crown of worst choke from the 2019 Lightning

Votes: 63 75.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PBPantherfan

Feb 7, 2010
Lake Worth, FL
You are correct to a point and it’s the Same for every fan base. You have them, TB has them, Leafs have them etc. and I’m sure none of like them wearing out teams colors and acting like aholes.

For me, regardless of the fan base, i try not to generalize, or consider the idiot fans as “representative” of the fan base. They are what they are…a small segment of the fandom that is obnoxious.

I think that approach isn’t typical. just like today’s world of the noisiest getting the attention, in today’s world, generalizing is the norm.

Example: the Rangers fan base has a lot of very passionate and knowledgeable fans. At games in Boston some Rags fans in the stands have been brutally arrogant and boisterous. Do they represent the fan base? For some, definitely. For me, Not by a long shot. Those obnoxious fans are just obnoxious fans.
Just like there are no Panther fans and the ones that there are don’t know anything about hockey. It’s stupid but thats the way it is. Fan bases get judged by the worst or most ignorant members.

drktmplr12

Feb 28, 2018
Florida
1. What’s a good non touristy area to be for nightlife? Away from Miami I guess?

2. Any hidden gem restaurants? Something I won’t find in Toronto/ Canada?

3. Is there a rivalry between you guys and the bolts? I see the drive is 4.5 hours away. That’s like us and Montreal.

Oh and

4. Congrats on beating the Bruins guys!
1. all nightlife out here will be touristy. if you want nightlife its either south beach or las olas.
2. best food in South Florida is in Miami. i wouldn't say there are "hidden gems" unless you want pizza from satan's armpit while you are here. there are some Michelin-starred spots if that's your thing.
3. sort of.
4. thanks
5. f*** off I've got work to do

Mathews28

Nov 24, 2008
Connecticut
Your Post game talk thread page 62 poster 3B
Thanks. Unpacking all of that:
-wishes the Bs had some pushback or rallied around the “you’re wife is a w—“ statement. Fair point
-the poster felt Marchand talking about how their shouldn’t be mics down there and that being divisive? Nah, I don’t buy that notion.
-a suspension? He’s right, Avery got 6 games for saying guys around the league like his sloppy seconds. But that was post game in an interview. This was in game.

I wouldn’t read too much into that post and the likes of that post, I’ll bet you those posters for the most part would be pretty disappointed in a Bruin saying that to another player too.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
I've been reading all the post from since last night, still awesome! I couldn't fall asleep last night . Too damn happy . And I woke up this morning with a big smile on my face .
I quoted like 20 posts, and I was going to reply to everyone, but now I forgot what I was going to say.
Forgetfulness is a symptom of coming back from 3-1 down and winning game 7 in OT after you tied it up in the last minute.

This is a well-known fact, as of today.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Since Florida Beat Boston in the series, I said I was going to change my username.
On second thought, I want to wait to see where this playoff goes. If Florida ends up losing, I will still Resort back to this username change. I just want to see what happens this playoffs.

BeezKnees

Jun 4, 2010
Orlando, FL

Prominence Problem

Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Reactions: 16Skippy

Prominence Problem

Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Toronto acting like we knocked off this years Chicago team and not the record setting Bruins, no props at all lol. So full of themselves. God I hope we come out and pound them.

Leafs fans have been a level beyond insufferable over the past 16 hours.
I'm not even dealing with those fans. It's somewhat embarrassing for them that they're doing this. Almost like they don't know Puck.

PBPantherfan

Feb 7, 2010
Lake Worth, FL
Thanks. Unpacking all of that:
-wishes the Bs had some pushback or rallied around the “you’re wife is a w—“ statement. Fair point
-the poster felt Marchand talking about how their shouldn’t be mics down there and that being divisive? Nah, I don’t buy that notion.
-a suspension? He’s right, Avery got 6 games for saying guys around the league like his sloppy seconds. But that was post game in an interview. This was in game.

I wouldn’t read too much into that post and the likes of that post, I’ll bet you those posters for the most part would be pretty disappointed in a Bruin saying that to another player too.
Didn’t Tkachuk ask him if his whore hits him like that? If so why would you assume he was talking about Nosek’s wife?

The best thing about the whole thing is Tkachuk calling somebody a whore is awful but Nosek hitting Staal right in the face with an elbow is ok and the lesser of the offenses. We live in bizzaro world .

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Insufferable over the past 16 years 60 years since 1960 1916, you mean.

It's been really bad lately. It's clear that keeping them down was the only way to make them even remotely tolerable. Hopefully, the Panthers will step up and pull off another upset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad