Panthers @ Senators - Wrestlemania is on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
If Ryan is playing this sluggish because he is tired, its time to scratch him, and let prince play in his spot for a game.

Ttracer*

Undertaker looked solid, he's in really good shape for a 50 year old "phenom"

The game? Well that was awful letting a 43 year old pot 2, embarrassing!

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
wth just happened in that main event :laugh:

Damned if I know. Back in my day, you whacked people over the head with a briefcase. Not sure what that was about.

Now all Lesner would have to do is throw the kind of tackle (I guess they call it a spear) that Roman guy does, and he'd end every match in seconds.

Melgene Eunyk

Mar 29, 2015
We were bound to have a few stinkers eventually. The boys must be exhausted after pouring their hearts out for 17 games. I'm hoping we can a) call up prince and b)sign Matt O'Connor. We can't continue to dress Smith and Greening. At this stage of the season it would be best to give prince a longer look and potentially give us a spark.

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
Dont know what Andy was thinking trying to go out and poke Jagr seriously? He had no angle it was absolutely stupid. I defended him last game but man the team plays like **** with him in net and he wasn't much better...

One of Zib worst game, one timer on the PP at the end was awful then skates right by the puck and there goes the EN. Seriously why was Greening with them though......... Boy he is really bad it's crazy.

I am really disappointed I don't know seeing my GM's health I'd go out with some passion and intensity. I only saw MacArthur Lazar Pageau and Karl show some...

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Dont know what Andy was thinking trying to go out and poke Jagr seriously? He had no angle it was absolutely stupid. I defended him last game but man the team plays like **** with him in net and he wasn't much better...

One of Zib worst game, one timer on the PP at the end was awful then skates right by the puck and there goes the EN. Seriously why was Greening with them though......... Boy he is really bad it's crazy.

I am really disappointed I don't know seeing my GM's health I'd go out with some passion and intensity. I only saw MacArthur Lazar Pageau and Karl show some...

So much this, the guys doesn't have much time left to be blunt just do him a solid.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
So much this, the guys doesn't have much time left to be blunt just do him a solid.

I think everyone on the team is well aware of the situation

They are out of gas

I know I've been rather vocal in my displeasure tonight but I've had a bath now and am very relaxed

So I'll say this

I'm much more angry about the circumstances than angry at the team. They had a horrible start and when their backs were against the wall they went all out and climbed back into a playoff spot after playing insane hockey for two months. TWO MONTHS!

Of course they have since crapped the bed but
- The Senators always fail at big moments, this is just another one of those
- The team basically just went through 4 rounds of playoff hockey (two months) so there isn't much to say about it: they're done, they've got nothing left to give

All that to say it's rather offensive to say the team doesn't care enough about Bryan to try to make the playoffs. They do and we do. No need to bring this into it.

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
Just too much adversity to overcome: we lost Michalek, Puempel and Hammond in short order. That put a brutal stop to our momentum. And so now we have guys like Anderson and MacArthur having to play hurt, and we have to reinsert (pick your poison) Greening or Smith. And I don't know what's wrong with Ryan now.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Just too much adversity to overcome: we lost Michalek, Puempel and Hammond in short order. That put a brutal stop to our momentum. And so now we have guys like Anderson and MacArthur having to play hurt, and we have to reinsert (pick your poison) Greening or Smith. And I don't know what's wrong with Ryan now.

Is there no way to bring up Prince instead of using Greening or Smith?

Derivation

Jan 4, 2010
I think everyone on the team is well aware of the situation

They are out of gas

I know I've been rather vocal in my displeasure tonight but I've had a bath now and am very relaxed

So I'll say this

I'm much more angry about the circumstances than angry at the team. They had a horrible start and when their backs were against the wall they went all out and climbed back into a playoff spot after playing insane hockey for two months. TWO MONTHS!

Of course they have since crapped the bed but
- The Senators always fail at big moments, this is just another one of those
- The team basically just went through 4 rounds of playoff hockey (two months) so there isn't much to say about it: they're done, they've got nothing left to give

All that to say it's rather offensive to say the team doesn't care enough about Bryan to try to make the playoffs. They do and we do. No need to bring this into it.

Not sure I buy the out of gas theory. Every team plays 82 games. The Panthers had played the night before as well as the Sens.

Ellis made some big saves watching the highlights and overall Florida wanted it more than the Sens.

Tuesday in Detroit is pretty much the final straw. Not sure what to expect but I really would like to see a better team effort.

OgieO

May 17, 2006
Halifax
I thought the refs were horrible - just ruined the flow of the game and then went "whistle in the pocket" routine after calling little stuff for 50 minutes. Panthers were the better team and I have no idea how we lay an egg like that in such a big game. We were soooooooooo sloppy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad