Post-Game Talk: Panthers score two goals but lose 2-1 to NYI in a fluke filled game of the year

Status
Not open for further replies.

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
Shot with tons of traffic rebounds goes to short side corner. Bob leaves that in the crease and our d gets blamed . Outplaying then 5 on 5 severely

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
We really need some puck-luck... If a shot is blocked by one of our players it is either a goal or a primary assist... Been that way the whole year.

Also for those saying we can't play defense, you don't watch the game. Okay we don't block the slot as good as I would like, but this team is wayyyyyy better defensively than Boughner's team... Way way better ! And if you don't see it, I can't do anything for you poor fellas...

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
We really need some puck-luck... If a shot is blocked by one of our players it is either a goal or a primary assist... Been that way the whole year.

Also for those saying we can't play defense, you don't watch the game. Okay we don't block the slot as good as I would like, but this team is wayyyyyy better defensively than Boughner's team... Way way better ! And if you don't see it, I can't do anything for you poor fellas...
Well Boughners system was arguably the worst defensive hockey I’ve ever seen.

Reactions: BabyBarkov

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
Our D has sucked all season.
Nah. It’s been pretty solid. Especially the last 10 games. Basically allowing nothing from high danger areas. Every single defensive metric agrees with me. Opposition has nothing but throwing puck on net from distance. Literally that’s all they have been able to do lately

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Nah. It’s been pretty solid. Especially the last 10 games. Basically allowing nothing from high danger areas. Every single defensive metric agrees with me. Opposition has nothing but throwing puck on net from distance. Literally that’s all they have been able to do lately
Our D is fine on the rush. In the crease they are an embarrassment.

Reactions: ProjectPanthers
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad