Apr 9, 2007
NJ
Much needed win!
lfBhk.gif

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I can't believe we had two spectacular 3rd periods in a row. Should we be so honored?

3 stars to come. 6 more weeks of scoring!

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
Sloppy and not pretty game but I'll take putting up 5 on Luongo. Panthers really have some slick players on their team and their passing can be pretty great at times.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
I can't believe we had two spectacular 3rd periods in a row. Should we be so honored?

2Leetch_94

Kreid Me A River
Sep 16, 2005
New Jersey

McDonagh

Slow it down 30GHz
Mar 8, 2009
I'm kinda surprised St. Louis is 2nd on the team with goals and points some nights I forget he's on the team.

Synergy27

F-A-C-G-C-E
Apr 27, 2004
Washington, D.C.
In a game featuring 9 total goals and obviously not a whole lot of defense, Martin St. Louis was disappointingly absent. I'm afraid I'm tipping too far into hater territory here, but man has he been invisible for awhile now.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
-The defense ABSOLUTELY NEEDS to be addressed. The 2nd half of that 2nd period was abysmal. Absolutely horrible.

-Anyone notice that if Carl Hagelin scored on that penalty shot, we'd have had a Mario Lemieux night? Nash SH, Nash EN, Boyle ES, Hayes PP.

-Hank was pretty good tonight.

-I liked that Hayes line but I hated every other line.

-Glass' useless hit at the end of the game bought him another three games (thanks Dactyl).

-Oh, and Glass ****ing sucks.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
Nash was an animal, AGAIN. Zucc had a good game. Staalsy had a great game I thought besides for the flukey bounce off his skate. Fast I thought had one of his strongest games of the season as well.

Both Moores played well as well.

Kreider had one of his forgot to show up games.

HatTrick Swayze

Just Be Nice
Jun 16, 2006
Chicago
In a game featuring 9 total goals and obviously not a whole lot of defense, Martin St. Louis was disappointingly absent. I'm afraid I'm tipping too far into hater territory here, but man has he been invisible for awhile now.

100% agreed. Disappointed in Brassard's play recently as well.

Game had its ups and downs, but they came out and grabbed it in the third. Stepan had a great night.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
Barkov was a +24 in corsi tonight. The next closest skater that wasn't his linemate was Kulikov at +10. That's........wow.......domination.

100% agreed. Disappointed in Brassard's play recently as well.

Game had its ups and downs, but they came out and grabbed it in the third. Stepan had a great night.

I thought Brassard was good tonight once they took him away from Hags + Fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad