Post-Game Talk: Panthers @ Oilers Holy crap 3 in a row!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
I think Howard's going to be out long term (like months) Mrazek isn't ready, so I thnk they'll go after one of Buffalo's tandem

GrumpyKelly

May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle
For Kellyr a win isn't complete without this gif

frnXxyMh.jpg

:thumbu:

Glad to see the boys get a win and two points. Now get the hell out of Edmonton before they addicted to sweatpants and mullets.

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
I don't think we need to make any trades this season. Maybe for a vet d-man to play with Guds but nothing we *really* need. The offense is starting to pick up. Hubs looks a lot better. Barkov has looked good too lately. I think as the season progresses we'll feel less of a need to acquire a goal scorer.

Unless there's one player who can fix the PP, we don't really need to make a trade. Yak is a project. Eberle would be a nice addition but would cost too much.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
I don't think we need to make any trades this season. Maybe for a vet d-man to play with Guds but nothing we *really* need. The offense is starting to pick up. Hubs looks a lot better. Barkov has looked good too lately. I think as the season progresses we'll feel less of a need to acquire a goal scorer.

Unless there's one player who can fix the PP, we don't really need to make a trade. Yak is a project. Eberle would be a nice addition but would cost too much.

Sekera from CAR or Schultz from PHI would do.

Erick*

I never wanted Yak.
If we can't get a proven player, we're better off staying with this team. I still feel like we could use another scorer though.

However, maybe it's just because things are going well, but this team seems very together on this trip and most of the year, really. The responses to bad stretches of play during games has been great lately.

I think Goldie said that we're 16-6-5 since the first month of the season. That's pretty good.

Gizmo Tkachuk

Registered Loser
Sep 23, 2009
Florida
I think it really depends on what can be made available at the deadline. I would easily offer our 1st and a decent prospect for someone who can really compliment this team and contribute for a playoff push.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
I never wanted Yak.
If we can't get a proven player, we're better off staying with this team. I still feel like we could use another scorer though.

However, maybe it's just because things are going well, but this team seems very together on this trip and most of the year, really. The responses to bad stretches of play during games has been great lately.

I think Goldie said that we're 16-6-5 since the first month of the season. That's pretty good.

Let's take it a game at a time because come February, we hit a TOUGH month and need all the character in the world. I'd prefer a UFA defenseman over a forward, the scoring has been getting better and better. The addition of Kuli tonight made a big impact and SOB is scaring me as the 7th guy right now.

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
I never wanted Yak.

16-7-5 since the 8th of November.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
The Hood Rats set the tone the entire game.

Hustle & hitting all game. Upshall to MacKenzie, who sets up Kopecky in front for the winner.

Not sure what happens when Thornton eventually returns, but I love this line!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad