OT: Panthers Lounge the Viides [ˈʋiːde̞s] - The Thread That Won't Take 4 Years To Finnish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
I've been searching for a way to get NHL 17 without paying for it because it's usually disappointing. Well, I've made it happen and all it took was a little bit of harmless flirting with my local Game Stop Manager. She's on her way to a company convention where she'll receive the game via download code.

Needless to say that there will be no complaints about the game from me this year.

It's nice to know that I've still got the skills after all these years.

Ryuji Yamazaki

Do yuu undastahn!?
Jul 22, 2015
I've been searching for a way to get NHL 17 without paying for it because it's usually disappointing. Well, I've made it happen and all it took was a little bit of harmless flirting with my local Game Stop Manager. She's on her way to a company convention where she'll receive the game via download code.

Needless to say that there will be no complaints about the game from me this year.

It's nice to know that I've still got the skills after all these years.

Can she get you two codes? lol

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
I do have an early access code for NHL 17 that can be played anytime from now until launch that I'd be happy to part with. It allows you 10 hours with the full game. I'll send it to you in a pm.

Edit: it says you can't receive pm's.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
It's so much better than 16. I'm actually enjoying myself this time around :laugh:

Yeah. Skating feels great, and the collision physics are great.

I am loving playing as a Two-Way Center (or Forward).

I dont even care about scoring goals (I have 1 goal and like 10 assists). I just love playing the shutdown role.

Got a 92% on Defense and 91 on Team Play yesterday, 15 Takeaways!

barkovcanfinnish

remember to breathe
Sep 22, 2014
Chicago, IL
Yeah. Skating feels great, and the collision physics are great.

I am loving playing as a Two-Way Center (or Forward).

I dont even care about scoring goals (I have 1 goal and like 10 assists). I just love playing the shutdown role.

Got a 92% on Defense and 91 on Team Play yesterday, 15 Takeaways!

I like that they added some other classes in EASHL. I've been using the Two-Way Dangler.

My friend has been using the basic Sniper class, and he has like 40pts in 15 games.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
I like that they added some other classes in EASHL. I've been using the Two-Way Dangler.

My friend has been using the basic Sniper class, and he has like 40pts in 15 games.

Holy crap lol.

Everyone is a puck hog and not responsible defensively.

I went 0-4 playing as anything else.

Started winning when i went two-way forward and being responsible to cover everyone's ass

barkovcanfinnish

remember to breathe
Sep 22, 2014
Chicago, IL
Holy crap lol.

Everyone is a puck hog and not responsible defensively.

I went 0-4 playing as anything else.

Started winning when i went two-way forward and being responsible to cover everyone's ass

I just checked, it's actually 45pts in 15 games.

I have 26 in 11 games mostly using the Two-Way Dangler. It's really important to have at least one player with a strong back checking ability and a high defense rating. It keeps the guys like my friend from getting off good shots.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
I just checked, it's actually 45pts in 15 games.

I have 26 in 11 games mostly using the Two-Way Dangler. It's really important to have at least one player with a strong back checking ability and a high defense rating. It keeps the guys like my friend from getting off good shots.

I have 8 points (7 assists) as a two-way forward in 5 games.

I have 50 takeaways though!

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
EASHL plays well this year. I've been playing goalie. You can't just sit deep in net and block everything anymore. I have to come out and challenge shots. I love it!

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
You are so right about the hero factor in drop ins. People just can't figure out that it's a team game. Join a club and that should cut down on that stuff. That's why I made the switch to goalie last year. I have way more control over the outcome of a game in net. If players can't act right I might let a few save able shots go through.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
You are so right about the hero factor in drop ins. People just can't figure out that it's a team game. Join a club and that should cut down on that stuff. That's why I made the switch to goalie last year. I have way more control over the outcome of a game in net. If players can't act right I might let a few save able shots go through.

I'll defend for my goalie all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad