OT: Panthers Lounge the Sixth - We Talk About Games & Stuff

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
In the local paper today is an article about one of my former high school English teachers (I graduated 24 years ago) retiring from his roles as coach of boys hockey and girls soccer after 44 years (he's still teaching).

With the boys hockey team he posted 636 wins and 14 state Division I titles in those 44 years (including going undefeated in my senior year)...think the Panthers should make a bid for him? :sarcasm:

Him and Jagr can get together, lol. Talk about the good ole days.

Ryuji Yamazaki

Do yuu undastahn!?
Jul 22, 2015
Started playing I Am Setsuna this week. Pretty fun. Combats not great but it's good. The music is awesome though.

Bure1096

Mar 6, 2007
Florida
Dude...Holy ****

When in your areas and you can faintly hear parts of classic songs.....like on Hyrule Field or when you go to the Temple of Time.....If you have a way to do it....record and play it at double the speed.

Like here for example

Change the video setting to 2X speed.

I knew I wasnt hallucinating :laugh:

I dont know if you follow the Zelda timeline at all, but so many hints and clues etc pretty much confirms where Breath of The Wild fits canonnically.

Completed all 120 shrines and went after Ganon... really wish there was more to the finale.

I love how open the game is, so much to explore. Hardly rode the horse, was having too much fun running around and flying.

But, this game was missing the elements of the other Zelda games. There should be more direction in IMO. For example, I have to defeat dungeons in previous versions in a particular order (most of the time). In this one it was a free for all. Oh, and more dungeons please. Not shrines, dungeons.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Some of you may have noticed glitches etc. when viewing the site recently, apologies for the inconvenience, but the changes I mentioned some time ago (over a year back?) are on their way within the next few months. Preparation for those said changes are causing the issues and I can't say much else at this point.

Calendal

May 16, 2016
London, England
Hey, I'm a Finnish hockey and Tappara fan looking at moving to Fort Lauderdale within next 4+ months or so.

Means that I'm interested in watching Panthers games both live and on TV. Could someone tell me which bars there might be that are good for this. Also how about actual games? I haven't done much research on this, but it's been too long since I saw Barkov live!

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
Hey, I'm a Finnish hockey and Tappara fan looking at moving to Fort Lauderdale within next 4+ months or so.

Means that I'm interested in watching Panthers games both live and on TV. Could someone tell me which bars there might be that are good for this. Also how about actual games? I haven't done much research on this, but it's been too long since I saw Barkov live!

Welcome.

I can't speak to any hockey specific bars in the area where you can watch with other hockey fans though I assume there are some in the neighborhoods closest to the arena. Those would be Sunrise, Coral Springs, Davie, and Weston among others. The Panthers occasionally put on watch parties at some sports bars (Duffy's? I think usually). 95 percent of bars across South Florida will put the game on a TV at your request though.

As for actual games you'll have no problem finding tickets as cheap as 15 dollars or cheaper most of the year (exception is December and somewhat January). Park at the mall across the street and save 20 dollars on parking each game.

We have a stickied thread that answers as many questions as we can about South Florida. Give that a read though be cautious of the dates. The thread is 6 and a half years old.

Ryuji Yamazaki

Do yuu undastahn!?
Jul 22, 2015
Off topic:

I recently switched to a toe curve and holy **** it's made a difference. Feel so much more comfortable with the puck. My passes are more accurate and my snap shot feels a lot faster.

PanthersHockey1

South by Southeast
Mar 11, 2010
Palm Trees
New FLA Panthers License Plate available by end of the week in Broward and Palm Beach Counties...

DFggbSZXoAIHWz1.jpg:large

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
I just played my first game in goal on NHL 18 Beta and got the shutout. There seems to be less glitch/animation manipulation goals which I love!

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
Hopefully everyone stays dry today.

Goes from a normal low pressure system to a tropical storm in 12 hours lol

SashaSemin28

My Krasnaya Mashina
Mar 11, 2013
Darwen, England.
3's is insanely fun if you play up to 10 with 2 goal victory. First to 5 is too short, but it might be the most fun I've had on an NHL game for a while. Anyone wants to play on Xbox hit me up

Sasha Semin 28

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad