OT: Panthers Lounge the Sixth - We Talk About Games & Stuff

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
Nicole looking like the 2022 Wilma. Didn't expect a November Hurricane.
Hopefully stays a low cat 1/TS.

MW2 campaign isn't bad so far. Think I prefer the first one a tad more, minus the Farrah kid mission.

Reactions: Beezers Mask

Beezers Mask

Oct 5, 2021
Nicole looking like the 2022 Wilma. Didn't expect a November Hurricane.
Hopefully stays a low cat 1/TS.

MW2 campaign isn't bad so far. Think I prefer the first one a tad more, minus the Farrah kid mission.
Agreed about the campaigns. Only thing I didn’t really like about MWII campaign was the bullet sponge enemies.

Reactions: ShootIt

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Reactions: ShootIt

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
I haven't been around this weekend, as my long time dog passed away.

She was 11.5. I had her 8.5 years, one year after my multiple sclerosis diagnosis.
I spent Saturday evening by her side comforting her. I heard her last two gasps of air.
She was the best companion I could have ever asked for. I miss her a lot.

Dingo (pure bred Australian Shepherd)
Sept 26 2011- Jan 7 2023

Attachments

• 20200502_162340_IMG_0462.jpg
    20200502_162340_IMG_0462.jpg
    520.6 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Reactions: TheImpatientPanther

Marco 85

Jan 13, 2021

She was 11.5. I had her 8.5 years, one year after my multiple sclerosis diagnosis.
I spent Saturday evening by her side comforting her. I heard her last two gasps of air.

Sept 26 2011- Jan 7 2023
Sorry for your loss. Losing a long time companion is difficult.
I’ve had many dogs in my life.
They all go too soon.

Reactions: Prominence Problem

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada

Sept 26 2011- Jan 7 2023
Sorry for your loss, RIP

Reactions: Prominence Problem

Pukboy5kroner

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
Does anyone know if they are selling the new Vamos Gatos t-shirts? If so, where? Thanks.

LoneFunyan

Proud of all the points
Nov 11, 2015
Hi All,

Totally random question: I have a Yellow-Bellied Slider turtle that I am trying to get to a rescue organization in Punta Gorda. I know that's not in the Panthers-specific fan area but figured I'd ask if there happens to be anyone here who is going to be in the Columbus, OH area, returning to FLA and swinging by Punta Gorda in the next month or so.

If so, would you be willing to take the turtle with you and drop it off at Iguana Land? Unfortunately, I've already checked and Allegiant Air will not allow it to fly, so it's likely this would have to a be a driving situation. I would provide a carrier or whatever's needed for the transport.

I know it's a huge longshot but thought it couldn't hurt to ask. Thanks!

VerhaegheAintAverage

I'm gonna need Verhaeghe to do Verhaeghe things.
Jul 23, 2009
UK
Hi all, I wasn't sure where to put this but in the UK it is not always easy to get hold of NHL coverage/articles/the 'stuff' you end up collecting in big sporting events.

If anybody can point me in the direction of good footage, videos, round-ups, reaction or whatever from last night, or clip/screenshot some local or national news, I'd be really grateful.

Fanatics are still selling Yandle and Hoffman jerseys so you can probably see our problem...

Reactions: scholl

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Hi all, I wasn't sure where to put this but in the UK it is not always easy to get hold of NHL coverage/articles/the 'stuff' you end up collecting in big sporting events.

If anybody can point me in the direction of good footage, videos, round-ups, reaction or whatever from last night, or clip/screenshot some local or national news, I'd be really grateful.

Fanatics are still selling Yandle and Hoffman jerseys so you can probably see our problem...

As much as I hate to ever recommend someone to social media, Twitter is a great place to start looking. Unfortunately, I don't think you can search on that website without an account anymore, but you can still browse freely, view video, click links, etc. off of your desktop without being logged in to the site.

scholl

Jun 26, 2019
Helsinki, Finland
It's the same here. That NHL Europe shop is pathetic. In Finland hockey is more popular than in Canada but when it comes to jerseys NHL does probably a worse job than communist Eastern European countries in the 80s.

barkovcanfinnish

remember to breathe
Sep 22, 2014
Chicago, IL
Hey y’all. I was wondering if anyone had good and trustworthy websites for buying NHL jerseys. Ideally I’d be looking for a reverse retro Barkov jersey but it looks like those are harder to find these days.

IceManCat

#TheFloridaPanthers
Jul 13, 2006
The Rat Den
Hey y’all. I was wondering if anyone had good and trustworthy websites for buying NHL jerseys. Ideally I’d be looking for a reverse retro Barkov jersey but it looks like those are harder to find these days.

Try Canes Wear I've bought from their online store and also their physical store. Not sure if they have in stock

Reactions: barkovcanfinnish

Beezers Mask

Oct 5, 2021
So where is the best place these days to buy an authentic sweater/jersey online? One where it’s not some hack job from nhl.com or a fake?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad