OT: Panthers Lounge the Sixth - We Talk About Games & Stuff

Ryuji Yamazaki

Do yuu undastahn!?
Jul 22, 2015
@Kid Icarus

The graphics on Ff Vii is absolutely insane. The transition from cut scene to gameplay is incredible.

The combat is cool. It's not dmc which is fine since its an rpg, but its better than crisis core

I'm gonna download it later today. I kinda avoid demos for RPGs cuz I end up just wanting to keep playing but I don't think I can resist for this.

Started Zelda BOTW for the first time yesterday. I can see why this won every video game award. 3 hours in and it's pretty incredible. The buttons took a little getting used to though.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
I'm gonna download it later today. I kinda avoid demos for RPGs cuz I end up just wanting to keep playing but I don't think I can resist for this.

Started Zelda BOTW for the first time yesterday. I can see why this won every video game award. 3 hours in and it's pretty incredible. The buttons took a little getting used to though.

Zelda was really good. You just have to put a lot of time to really get the story. Beat all the shrines, every memory, to really piece the story.

I am not playing the remake demo to beat it. I am actually too busy exploring and just appreciating. Being able to look up in the city is just mindblowing.

Reactions: Kid Icarus

Ryuji Yamazaki

Do yuu undastahn!?
Jul 22, 2015
Zelda was really good. You just have to put a lot of time to really get the story. Beat all the shrines, every memory, to really piece the story.

I am not playing the remake demo to beat it. I am actually too busy exploring and just appreciating. Being able to look up in the city is just mindblowing.

Are you playing it on a PS4 Pro? I'm trying to decide if I should upgrade for it.

Reactions: IRootForNoTeam

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Are you playing it on a PS4 Pro? I'm trying to decide if I should upgrade for it.

oh yea.

PS4 pro on a big TV

But maybe wait since next gen is this December.

tenor.gif

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
You know, I had a new glitch in Chel last night. I won a drop in game with randoms vs a premade with all of them being over 800 cr. I played my ass off as a grinder. Had 4 points 15 hits and no penalties. Would you believe I lost 22c cr? The game is fundamentally flawed.

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
My buddy has Gabriel Landeskog coming in to his Sports Memorabilia Store for an autograph session next week and I’m gonna go hang out and talk to him. I’m going to ask him to sell me on the Avalanche sh I can forget the panthers (they don’t deserve a capital P) for good. He’ll probably laugh pretty hard.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Hey, so I was thinking we should organize a private lobby of people we all know on Chel and play some pickup games

6 for 3's or 12 for some 6's.

Who here actually plays on Xbox? I know @barkovcanfinnish , @Rahooji , and @ucanthanzalthetruth and @Beezeral are xbox. Anyone else? We should get a day and time and have some fun :)

If we can't get enough, I know a few people that can fill in the rest like @SABUMANIA

Last edited:
Reactions: Rahooji

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida

16Skippy

Sep 12, 2009
I don't know if people have seen Tiger King yet, but I'm currently two episodes deep and the show is one of the most interesting things I have ever seen. :eek2:

Dude I just came to this thread to ask the following:

Can anyone with photoshop skills make me an avatar with Joe Exotic wearing a Panthers hat or jersey?

Reactions: Cold Cat

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
NHL20 better on PS4 or Xbox 1? Also worth it to do ultimate or deluxe over the regular version?
Xbox, join our crew! As someone who has both, PS4 has better single player games but XBOX is better by a wide margin for online. Ultimate/deluxe isn't worth it unless you play HUT.

Reactions: Rahooji

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad