OT: Panthers Lounge the Sixth - We Talk About Games & Stuff

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Anyone interested in playing in a 3's tourney tomorrow for the Moose Hockey League?

You dont have to be registered as I am already so I can just list our team. It's double elim and it starts at 6:30. That wouldbe 930 EST. Let me know.

I play goal so I need two forwards and a D.

@SABUMANIA

Last edited:

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
Anyone interested in playing in a 3's tourney tomorrow for the Moose Hockey League?

You dont have to be registered as I am already so I can just list our team. It's double elim and it starts at 6:30. That wouldbe 930 EST. Let me know.

I play goal so I need two forwards and a D.

@SABUMANIA

I’m not very good at 3’s I’m afraid. I’m a 6’s goalie.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
So last night I became a sponsor. I always wondered about doing that, especially with everyone saying you don't get ads. It is very worth it. I hate ads. Also I thought by doing so I might pump a little good Juju into this team.

One perk I noticed was you get to add a signature, which I d. I see this morning now it's not concluding my post. Why is that?

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Never mind, it just appeared here.

Edit I noticed it here now.
It only appears once per page, on the first post you've made. :thumbu:

HF I think has a character limit and a size limit for pictures with signatures, but I think it's left on as default due to other forums having bigger signatures or no limits at all, so you don't have to scroll down a billion times because half the page is signatures.

Reactions: Cold Cat

Prominence Problem

Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
It only appears once per page, on the first post you've made. :thumbu:

HF I think has a character limit and a size limit for pictures with signatures, but I think it's left on as default due to other forums having bigger signatures or no limits at all, so you don't have to scroll down a billion times because half the page is signatures.

I wanted to add a picture, but have no idea how to do that.

It's just a picture of a orange ribbon for MS awareness.

Ryuji Yamazaki

Do yuu undastahn!?
Jul 22, 2015
So last night I became a sponsor. I always wondered about doing that, especially with everyone saying you don't get ads. It is very worth it. I hate ads. Also I thought by doing so I might pump a little good Juju into this team.

One perk I noticed was you get to add a signature, which I d. I see this morning now it's not concluding my post. Why is that?

How much is it to be a sponsor? Does it get rid of ads on the phone?

Seriously, everyone at infolinks can go f*** themselves.

Prominence Problem

Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
How much is it to be a sponsor? Does it get rid of ads on the phone?

Seriously, everyone at infolinks can go f*** themselves.

I use a tablet, but I'm sure it would do the same for a phone.

It's $11US. For the amount of times I've clicked on those stupid links and probably got a whack load of viruses on my tablet, believe me, it's worth it.

Reactions: Kid Icarus

barkovcanfinnish

remember to breathe
Sep 22, 2014
Chicago, IL
Nice. Whitey can score really well. Freaking Tigerblood lol. Nsell is chill too. I was playing with Whittey again the other night with SuperDave, Turk, and a couple of others. Really fun group.

Anytime you need a G. Hit me up!

A few of those guys are on my LG team. We play a lot so I'll be sure to hit ya up!

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
A few of those guys are on my LG team. We play a lot so I'll be sure to hit ya up!
Are you on LGCHL Cincinnati? Lol

I play with so many LGers Idk why i never registered

The goalie in that clip is Corndog 39, which apparently on this guy I played with last night's LGAHL team lol. It's funny how small the world actually is once you run a lot if club games

barkovcanfinnish

remember to breathe
Sep 22, 2014
Chicago, IL
Are you on LGCHL Cincinnati? Lol

I play with so many LGers Idk why i never registered

The goalie in that clip is Corndog 39, which apparently on this guy I played with last night's LGAHL team lol. It's funny how small the world actually is once you run a lot if club games

Yessir!

I also played in the Moose Hockey League last year for a season. It's a decent league but I didn't have enough time for that and LG.

So many leagues man

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
@Kid Icarus

The graphics on Ff Vii is absolutely insane. The transition from cut scene to gameplay is incredible.

The combat is cool. It's not dmc which is fine since its an rpg, but its better than crisis core

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad