OT: Panthers Lounge the Sixth - We Talk About Games & Stuff

PSLguy

#TimeToHunt
Jan 14, 2013
Port St. Lucie, FL
To all:
I made several statements a week or so ago about the state of the NHL with all that is still going on in the US.

I cancelled my full season tickets with the Panthers today due to their vocal support of an organization on social media that I cannot support and their lack of similar support of law enforcement.

I will be receiving a full refund.

Reactions: Kid Icarus

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
So, NHL21 is coming out next week.

Supposedly revamped franchise mode.

Guess they'll have last years rosters still with an online update?

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
This could be nothing, which hopefully turns out to be the case, or something very serious.

@EnforceTheLaus hasn't been online since the 27th of May, which is really worrying considering what's going on in the world right now and him being an active poster. It's not like him to disappear for this long. Recently we've (mod team) tried to reach him via email, but heard nothing.

I know some people here know each other IRL, so I'm asking please, if anyone knows ETL or someone close to him, please reach out to him. Hopefully everything is okay with him.

Thank you.

Bag Of Beans

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
This could be nothing, which hopefully turns out to be the case, or something very serious.

@EnforceTheLaus hasn't been online since the 27th of May, which is really worrying considering what's going on in the world right now and him being an active poster. It's not like him to disappear for this long. Recently we've (mod team) tried to reach him via email, but heard nothing.

I know some people here know each other IRL, so I'm asking please, if anyone knows ETL or someone close to him, please reach out to him. Hopefully everything is okay with him.

Thank you.
Any word yet?

Reactions: TheImpatientPanther

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Do you know if he's older in age?
Starting to get a little worried.
Nearly 6 full months.
IIRC he was in uni a couple years ago, so early to mid 20s maybe?

Posters taking time off from the board isn't that unheard of, and everyone doesn't announce it publicly or even privately, but ETL always told me if he was gone or limited access for more than a week. Combine that with corona and yeah, I'm worried something might've happened..

Reactions: TheImpatientPanther

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
I’m
IIRC he was in uni a couple years ago, so early to mid 20s maybe?

Posters taking time off from the board isn't that unheard of, and everyone doesn't announce it publicly or even privately, but ETL always told me if he was gone or limited access for more than a week. Combine that with corona and yeah, I'm worried something might've happened..
if you have his email you could probably track down his name/records through Google.

I definitely understand your concern but it could be more of an economic shock or something involving isolation :)

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
I’m

if you have his email you could probably track down his name/records through Google.

I definitely understand your concern but it could be more of an economic shock or something involving isolation :)
We can't misuse posters personal information though, and I feel using that to find someone on social media would cross that line, despite the good intentions.

We've tried to reach him via email, but there's been no reply.

Reactions: Cold Cat

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
I have a copy of NHL 97 for the PC if anyone is interested in buying :joker:
I was so disappointed when I found 03 on a flea market last year, and then it wouldn't run even on my old PC with Windows 7. Sister's ex boyfriend pirated it for me back in the day and I think I lost the cd at some point, so many memories playing that game. The soundtrack was awesome.

IM Clutcm

Jun 20, 2014
Miami, FL
I was so disappointed when I found 03 on a flea market last year, and then it wouldn't run even on my old PC with Windows 7. Sister's ex boyfriend pirated it for me back in the day and I think I lost the cd at some point, so many memories playing that game. The soundtrack was awesome.
If you're listening WOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

Ryuji Yamazaki

Do yuu undastahn!?
Jul 22, 2015
One of my buddies just got a job in Nuggets/Avalanche Security. She told me that we now get to go to hockey games for a dollar. I'm so happy right now.

Not to be a dick, but how would a security guard, who JUST got the job, know the ticket prices for a season we don’t even know if or when it’s happening?

Reactions: Drugs Delaney

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
Not to be a dick, but how would a security guard, who JUST got the job, know the ticket prices for a season we don’t even know if or when it’s happening?

I’m not sure about that one. Good question. I imagine they’d know more about it than the general public. They hired her for a reason. I’m sure they wouldn’t be hiring if they didn’t have work.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad