Pre-Game Talk: Panthers @ Lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.

oOwlCat

FL > TN
Jun 24, 2010
Nashville, TN
Geez, I haven't really noticed Ekblad struggling as much as I am reading on here... I'll have to pay closer attention to him.

Anyways, looking forward to the game tonight! Hoping that this is the season where the rivalry really begins (and then solidifies with a nasty playoff series :crossfing)

GO CATS!

Crossbar

Apr 29, 2003
48" above the ice
A perfect quote.

Bats I feel you.. some people dwell in negativity.. it's just their MO
It's not negativity IMO, it's a need to be proven "right" or their warnings be justified, but there is zero "proof" that we would have repeated or been anything near successful like last season had we kept everyone, so I don't see the point.

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
I swear...some people in here are just hoping we crumble against tougher teams...

So they can bring back the old "told you so" thing...

Don't worry batting, even after those two games or after our next loss against a tougher team, or maybe even a weaker one, one thing will still be true:

"It's at the end of the show that we pay the musicians !"

So don't bother worrying about those who can't enjoy the first couple of wins in the season... They will be long gone before the season ends ! ;)

A perfect quote.

Bats I feel you.. some people dwell in negativity.. it's just their MO

Hahaha. I was waiting for this. Should I bring up the posts about Gudbranson and or Kulikov from batting and others from totally out of nowhere when this team does something good, like.....anyone is even thinking about those two at that point much less are unhappy about the team doing good. Goooooooooooes both ways people. And I'm being generous, because I don't see anyone going out of the way to be negative about anything.

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
Intrigued to see how Reimer does.

Kinda going to be thrown into the fire playing an offensively potent Lightning team. Hopefully, Kucherov still feels rusty.

CanadianPantherFan

Cats are Here!
Jun 6, 2004
Calgary
Not only are we a Top 10 team on the ice now... I believe we are around a Top 10 HF TEAM board as well with Pre GDT/GDT posts. If you win, the people will come.

FlaPnthrsPunk

Apr 17, 2006
Coral Springs, FL
i'm just hoping we will get some rivalry going.
no mo flo bros

They've never been FloBros to me. Gudas and Artyukhin were the only players of theirs I've really hated. However, many of their fans act very obnoxious when they come down here for games and aren't any better as hosts in Tampa. I always want nothing more than to destroy them in every matchup.

spacemanatee

May 18, 2014
They've never been FloBros to me. Gudas and Artyukhin were the only players of theirs I've really hated. However, many of their fans act very obnoxious when they come down here for games and aren't any better as hosts in Tampa. I always want nothing more than to destroy them in every matchup.

nice :yo:

Benched

Jan 2, 2007
Reimer's last game vs Tamp was a 41 save win in 14-15. Looked good last preseason game also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad