Post-Game Talk: Panthers let one slip away as PP goes cold, Bob keeps them in a 2-1 loss to Tampa

Status
Not open for further replies.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
That is the thing i dont like on yandle 2 tampa wacks on the puck yandle stand side of the Net. Always called Yandle caught no penalty, first he was late and 2nd he doing nothing then watching what the Tampa player doing.
He is a Defensman i dont like to see in our own Zone.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
@GermanPanther - Did you watch the replay above? Matheson was tripped by Stamkos, he didn't fall on his own.

I know you don't like our defense but please, that wasn't even close to his fault.

Dont misunderstand my Post, there are Panthers on the Ice i like, Weegar is one of them who plays a complete Game.
As an example we down by 2 Goals and still 22 Min to play, now explain me why Yandle has to pinch on a jumping puck on a 2on2 Situation. There is no pressure in Time and the Situation is bad and so it comes he miss and its a 2on1 Situation.

And yes i saw him tripped up, but he was not the only Panther who fall over his own feet in our own Zone. It was an overall view that a lot of our Players looseing their footing tonight.

Chino Oscar

Jul 22, 2002
West Palm Beach
We just don’t have it tonight. Saarela hasn’t shown much. We need to upgrade Brown but there goes our “toughness” if we do. Tro back to his irrelevant self. Was really hoping Borgstrom could take his spot this year, but ohh well.

Hoping for something to spark the team, otherwise Vasi will get a shutout tonight

MintyFresh88

Oct 26, 2007
Ontario
You can tell Tampa is intent on winning this game. We just haven’t been able to match the desire/intensity, unfortunately. I mean, It’s a bit disheartening as this is as important a game can get at this point in the season.

MintyFresh88

Oct 26, 2007
Ontario
Spending so much time defending we have no energy once we get to offensive zone. This is the Tampa that won 62 games last season, just not worth complaining about. Move on to next one.

Reactions: PanthersHockey1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad