GDT: Panthers @ Ducks 7:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

70sSanO

Apr 21, 2015
Mission Viejo, CA
Lol I was sitting right behind that ... he stayed there for like 20 seconds.

I just want to add silfverberg is absolutely filthy in the shootout, I wish he could find a way to get his shot off better in game. BUt man ive never seen a player do the same exact move literally every shot and everyone in the arena the goalie, the ref, the coaches know whats coming and you know you have no chance.

Such a beautiful shot, just disappointing that he cant turn it into offense in the game..

It is strange I agree, and they know where to get him the puck.

During the games he just seems to never be in the right place. Not that he isn't hustling, because he is all over the place. And that's the problem. If they want he to be "the" sniper they have to get him off the boards and be the sniper.

That is on the coaching staff to work that out even if they have to put X's on the ice... lol

John

Teemu Salami

Empty Ketchup Bottle
May 9, 2013
Orange County, CA
But they DO make incredible, un-saveable saves to keep their badly overmatched teams in striking distance. Call him a top 6 goalie if it makes you feel better. He's played well enough to steal every game he started, with one exception.

Were we that badly over-matched this game? The shot total gave me hope that it was a solid game.

Opak

Nov 28, 2014
So much hate on the main boards

palpatine+good.jpg

Wait, what? What did we do now?

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
But they DO make incredible, un-saveable saves to keep their badly overmatched teams in striking distance. Call him a top 6 goalie if it makes you feel better. He's played well enough to steal every game he started, with one exception.

Freddy was like a mob last night.

Frederissimo Andersione

evomacky

we heff no effor
Jan 7, 2014
Anaheim, CA
Jesus, that cracked me up much more than it should have. :laugh:

That's some main board Photoshop thread worthy stuff right there. :laugh:

LOL I was laughing here at work while i was doing it.

the hardest part was finding the right pic of Lindholm that would be perfect for the picture. :laugh:

Getzmonster

Jul 24, 2014
Hahahaha, that made my day. Well done, evomacky. :biglaugh:

I'm going to avoid the mbt, but the refs did blow it on the Bieksa/Pirri hit and the hit on Rakell. Both could have been majors. The game in general was poorly called both ways.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
I don't really comment on refing but there was a few text book holds that Florida had. I believe by end of season it all evens out. I thought we out played Florida actually, shots are a good thing, our defense looked like they couldn't skate which led to some chances for Florida but overall we were the better team as far as controlling the game. Andersen was huge tho

Lyons71

Jun 27, 2003
Fullerton, CA
Visit site
A lot of Panthers fans saying we got lucky last night as well... Disregarding the fact that both of their goals ping ponged in off of Ducks players.

Denis Potvin (their color commentator) is a major whiner/homer. I'm sure they all were just repeating him. He'll find any excuse for why they were screwed.

Opak

Nov 28, 2014
:thumbu:

Start looking for photos of the rest of our D. That photo has a future all season long. :laugh:

It's like the elementary all over again - if you misbehave or do something naughty, you get sent to the principal's office. Except this time, it's Freddy's office.

The janitor better grease those door hinges, because I have a feeling that Freddy will have many visitors in his new office. :laugh:

BIitz

GRANT = SOFT
Oct 5, 2010
the *celly* thread was just lame. he wasnt celebrating, but rather a big sigh of relief.

I can't believe some people were actually upset about that. He hadn't scored a goal all season, and he scores at a great time for his team. Of course he's going to be happy and feel the weight of the world off his shoulders. He finally did his job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad