GDT: Panthers @ Ducks 7:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quack Shot

Nov 14, 2010
SoCal
I'm excited for this game got tix for lower bowl! Posted from mobile and from an IRS building.

Ando

Keyboard Warrior
Oct 18, 2014
Central Coast, CA
I remember last seasons games against the Panthers, they did not end well. Let's hope we get even this season, we could really use the win here.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Allen was not mobile.

PS
Did not knew there was a town Mobile in Alabama. Is Kid Rock from there?

perrygetzanother

Jun 14, 2014
somewhere nice
Kid Rock is from Detroit. Please don't insult people from Alabama like that.

stuff like this is why hf needs a like button, and bagging on alabama is great fun, like the following:

this isnt the original but it's close enough.

56061447.jpg

but i dont make fun of detroit. its the lowest hanging of all fruits.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Kid Rock is from Detroit. Please don't insult people from Alabama like that.

Damn i forgot it. But now i`m confused why Lynyrd Skynyrd and Kid Rock sings about Alabama when none of them are from there?

Regarding Detroit

DancesWithWookies

Aug 22, 2011
He mentioned he might be playing this weekend. Won't be playing tonight however.

That's crazy because I just had my gallbladder removed two weeks ago and my doctor says I can't even work out for months after the surgery so how can he play hockey mere weeks after pretty much the same kind of surgery?

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
That's crazy because I just had my gallbladder removed two weeks ago and my doctor says I can't even work out for months after the surgery so how can he play hockey mere weeks after pretty much the same kind of surgery?

Cocaine and hookers, perhaps

PS Buio no i did not have a ready text. I went into a kebab place and while i was waiting i remembered about the Ducks and GDT. It took me a minute or less between thinking and actually posting. I remembered game time from checking NHL.com earlier today.

I posted that kebab pic because not sure if you guys have it common in US, i don`t think so. It`s basically very much like a ''Turkish taco''. Greasy and tasty in most places although contains some vegetables too

Last edited:

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal

Gallbladder removal is a little bit different.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Make the GDT with only "Go Ducks"

That`s an option too but i wanted to include some useless info too. If we take GDT info like a +/- stat then any Ducks related info (like Go Ducks) is a + and any useless info is a - so i`m neutral in this thread. With what you proposed i`d be +1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad