Post-Game Talk: Panthers at Rangers

ImIdaho

Choo-Choo-Choose me!
Mar 21, 2012
You would have lost the bet.

I seriously can't get behind this team.

Kershaw

Nash has been dreadful for about 6 games now.

Agreed.Besides the softie by Hedberg, he's done nothing much lately.

CBJ fans are exactly right. For some stretches, he'll look like the best player in the NHL and others he just disappears.

Hopefully the suspension will get him fired up.

JD123

Mar 6, 2013
That last possession is on Gaborik. 99 percent of the coaches in the nhl would have taken out the goalie in that situation.

SA16

Sixstring
Aug 25, 2006
Long Island
Pulling the goalie earlier just puts you down by 2 earlier.

Better being down 2 earlier than later...

Just google optimal time to pull goalie in hockey or something there have been lots of papers on the subject all providing lots of evidence/stats/math that teams are way too conservative.

and lol @ all complaining about being too deliberate and gabbys shot at the end of the game...it was a give and go one timer..defender happened to get in the way...nothing wrong there.

Championship*

I dont know about everyone else, but I am DYING to see the optimists spin this one. Need a good laugh.

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
Not that the top 6 has been remarkable but last season we could at least count on the bottom 2 lines chipping in an occasional goal here and there. I wouldn't be surprised if our bottom 2 lines didn't score another goal all season.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Just showed the replay of Florida's second goal. Stralman was just standing there watching two Panthers who were about to whack at the loose puck. Yeah, why bother locking someone up or getting a stick on one of their stick's? Just stand there and watch.

TUQ

Mar 24, 2004
It certainly looks like we are missing the PO with this kind of play; starting with our "top" line, through our "transition" play all the way to Torts's "system".

Imagine the luck winning the lottery without actualy heaving 1st rnd pick this year.

Priceless

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $50.00
    Event closes