LeBrun: Panthers ask for Hoffman's 10 team no-trade list

SlickShot

Feb 8, 2019
Do they want to trade him by the deadline or maybe wait until the off season to trade him?

Laus723

Paradise hockey
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
Holy ****. Insecure much? I'm a panther's fan and even I can admit this would be very panthers-esque to move a player who produced. You have a bad day at work or something?

Nope, tired of the bullshit comments. And if you can get a REALLY good player or package for someone you paid pennies on the dollar for, ya do it. If moved otherwise then it sucks.

Don’t care if you’re a fan or not, it’s an immature statement.

heilongjetsfan

Jul 4, 2011
Hoffman for Bobrovsky

Conditional 2nd for Howard (first if CBJ makes it to the ECF)

3 Team trade for Panarin

CBJ sends Panarin to NSH & Milano to OTT
NSH sends 1st + young top prospect to OTT
OTT sends Duchene to CBJ

Or substitute Winnipeg in for NSH where CBJ gets Roslovic +
The Jets aren't in the market for Panarin, and Winnipeg is definitely not on his list of preferred destinations. Roslovic is not on the table and MOST OF ALL neither Nashville nor Winnipeg would have any interest in participating in a trade that made the other team stronger right before the playoffs.

Pure nonsense.

Pizza!Pizza!

Sep 25, 2018
Hoffman for Bobrovsky

3 Team trade for Panarin

OTT sends Duchene to CBJ

I actually like this and I think it makes sense for all 3 teams - which means it has 0% chance of happening :-/.

Wingsfan 4 life

Oct 9, 2016
Submitting a list is a formality. It has to be done at the start of the year. Just smart for GM's to ask for an updated list at this time of year, just in case. People in here are acting like a trade is imminent because they asked for his list.

Reactions: I am not exposed

SaskCanesFan

Feb 27, 2015
Carolina. Just makes too much sense, move him for a good RHD.

Move out one of their own RHD for picks/prospects.

Deal around Hoffman for Pesce.
Pysyk for 2nd + prospect.

You add a bit of cash onto the back end, but get much better.

Not a chance for Pesce. Faulk+? The Canes should be all over trying to make that work

untouchable21

I am not the guy you want to be wrong about.
Aug 12, 2007
The Outer Limits.
Hoffman for Bobrovsky

3 Team trade for Panarin

OTT sends Duchene to CBJ

Do not want Hoffman on the Jets. Pass!!!

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
It makes a ton of sense. They are stacked with forwards and want to move out cap with the expectation of getting Panarin. He is the obvious choice. He should get a solid return and if they can move him before Stone they could get out ahead of the market.

Clearly they'd like a RHD with a defensive mindset but those are really hard to come by
Stacked with forwards? They are 9th in the eastern conference in goals scored. Got any other theories?

This make no sense to trade Hoffman if they are actually going to try to win and be respectable next season.

greasysnapper

Apr 6, 2018
Fun experiment, if you were him and didn't want to leave Florida who would be on your list to ensure you stayed?

I think you have to put teams who are out of it, teams with cap issues, and teams who have issues with you or no need for you in your possible trade list.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad