Post-Game Talk: Panthers 4, Leafs 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLpanthers16

#CatsAreComing
Jan 30, 2014
Ottawa has a freebie Saturday vs Toronto so 2 points there.

We need to win against MTL to keep pace.

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
Anyone see kessel tonight or what he brings? I no longer want him on this team even if it's just for picks... I would rather Oshie or ward or someone else... and anyone see the doughty play where tavares took his stick? That was **** ing funny

GrumpyKelly

May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle
frnXxyM.gif

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
Anyone see kessel tonight or what he brings? I no longer want him on this team even if it's just for picks... I would rather Oshie or ward or someone else... and anyone see the doughty play where tavares took his stick? That was **** ing funny

LOL, you obviously didn't watch Jagr play in New Jersey the last 15-20 games. He's dogging it because he doesn't want to be there anymore. There is no denying his talent.

floridada

Jan 31, 2009
Florida

It was even funnier seeing Doughty get that interference penalty right after he had his stick stolen.

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
yea i wouldnt put too much stock into how kessel is currently playing. get that guy outta there, he obviously doesn't wanna be stuck there for the next 8yrs. the only thing that would prevent us from getting him is toronto being unrealistic with what they want, and us willing to take the 8per for 8yrs. although, tallon is the most likely guy to take on such a contract :laugh:

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
My legs are staying stretched out in the playoff bus.

this weekend is honestly, for the season.

Boston has New York on Saturday, we take of business, can be overtaken Tuesday

Ottawa, I'm counting on Toronto winning Saturday.

remember this post!

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Playoff hopes still very much alive. These upcoming days should be exciting if we can stay competitive.

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
Even though Ellis has been good for us, you need to play Roberto B2B, imo assuming he has the gas in the tank. Ellis shouldn't play another game this season until we're eliminated.

He said he's prepared to play every remaining game. Can't argue with him.

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
Nice win. Glad to see Pirri and the HBJ line red hot. Would be nice to see Bjugstad and Ekblad back to their scoring ways to end the season. Would provide a big boost to try to get the team in the playoffs

Still in it

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Hate to break it to everyone, Ottawa was given 6 power plays to the Rangers 0, with a severe number of blatant missed calls.

Remember the last time we played them? I'll never forget it, of all the hundreds of horrid ref games against us, that might have been the very worst in the last 10 years.

Anyone thinks Toronto can beat Ottawa AND the Panther loving refs….

Geez just typing it that way "hundreds of horrid ref games against us"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad