Post-Game Talk: Panthers 4, Devils 3 (OT) - another Florida meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oneiro

Mar 28, 2013
We have zero strategy in OT.

Which means that a strategy as basic as setting a pick is enough to beat us.

Reactions: glenwo2

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
Nas is the worst assistant coach in the NHL. They need to fire this shit staff before we start putting young dmen like Walsh and Smith onto the team, because this staff will damage them.

Hynes is a f***ing loser. Grade a f***ing loser. Go back to the AHL you f***ing bum.

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
All 20 of ours are either laughing at the team or dipping their balls in glass shards so....

200.gif

Hischier and Hughes

“I love to hockey”
Jan 28, 2018
I don't even want Hynes fired yet, but he doesn't know how to coach with a lead and he never has. I've been preaching this for almost 3 years now.

It's finally hurting us this year.
I think advocating anything other than Hynes' removal is just ignorant to the problems at this point

is 5 wins in 19 not enough?

Lou is God

Nov 10, 2003
New Jersey
I don't even want Hynes fired yet, but he doesn't know how to coach with a lead and he never has. I've been preaching this for almost 3 years now.

I get the sense it doesn't put the fear of God in these players. Ever.

Devils090

Feb 16, 2014
Our defense is a tire fire aside from Vats and Severson. Not one actual NHL player among them

StvBroDan

vPLAY WITH HEARTv
Oct 15, 2008
USA

Same here as you know. I on the other hand want him gone. He cant steer this team in any direction. No ability to turn the shit around. Fire Hynes Now. However who takes over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad