Pre-Game Talk: Panther Parkway vs Broad Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrumpyKelly

May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle
I think the long season has caught up with Bjugs. Also he has had to play against other teams' first lines after Barky got injured... way to ruin a young guys confidence

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
I think the long season has caught up with Bjugs. Also he has had to play against other teams' first lines after Barky got injured... way to ruin a young guys confidence

I hear ya but he's only going to get better playing against the best. He has definitely cooled off which is more noticeable now that Barkov is gone and Huberdeau has lost his touch.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Hopefully, cause this guy is all kinds of bad.

Might as well of re-signed Clem again, he's way better than Ellis.

-ghoste

John Vanbiesbrouck still available? It's sad to see with Ellis because I've met him a couple times through my brother's friends.

"The Dallas Stars drafted Ellis in the 2nd round, 60th overall, of the 2000 NHL Entry Draft. HE went to DVMS For the 2003–2004 season, Ellis split time between the Utah Grizzlies and Idaho Steelheads of the ECHL, finishing the season with the Steelheads. In Idaho, Ellis would have great success, leading the team to a Kelly Cup Championship win and nabbing the 2004 Playoff MVP award with a record of 13–0 and a 1.86 goals-against average." -wiki

What happened? :amazed:

EnforceTheLaus

In the Year of Our Hatter
Nov 3, 2013
John Vanbiesbrouck still available? It's sad to see with Ellis because I've met him a couple times through my brother's friends.

"The Dallas Stars drafted Ellis in the 2nd round, 60th overall, of the 2000 NHL Entry Draft. HE went to DVMS For the 2003–2004 season, Ellis split time between the Utah Grizzlies and Idaho Steelheads of the ECHL, finishing the season with the Steelheads. In Idaho, Ellis would have great success, leading the team to a Kelly Cup Championship win and nabbing the 2004 Playoff MVP award with a record of 13–0 and a 1.86 goals-against average." -wiki

What happened? :amazed:

"Kelly Cup "

I know who I'm blaming.

PanthersHockey1

South by Southeast
Mar 11, 2010
Palm Trees
whats incredible is we already have a 50% better chance to make the playoffs with octobers roster just for the simple fact we have luongo. All we need to do is add 1 or 2 defensemen and a vanek or moulson and we are competing every night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad